Lᴀᴛᴇʀ I Gᴜᴇss

Currently writing up the requests so to keep y'all busy here's this :^

Third Person Pov:

"Happy birthday dear Tou-Tou and Mina! Happy birthday to you!" Tanjiro, Mitsuri, Obanai, Giyuu, Shinobu, Kanae, and Sanemi sang to the very excited children before them.

"Aww! My babies!" Tanjiro cried, tearing up at the fact that his kids were officially five years old. "They grow up so fast!"

It was a small (rather large) family gathering for the twins birthday. There were plenty of little ones running around and playing with each other. Most of them belonged to Obanai and Mitsuri, while Kanae and Sanemi had a baby on the way.

"My cute little niece and nephew! They grow cuter and cuter everyday!" Mitsuri squealed, bending down carefully with her youngest in hand to pinch at Mina and Touya's cheeks.

"Auntie!" They whined as they rubbed their red cheeks, their smiles never leaving their faces.

"Okay everyone! Clear out the kitchen first then we'll start handing out cake!" Giyuu called out, moving out the way when a flood of kids came right through.

"Everyone chop, chop! We have places to go and people to see!" Sanemi shouted, waring a smack on the back of his head from Kanae.

"Let them eat in piece! You have some nerve rushing them when you haven't even finished your plate of cake!" She scolded, making Sanemi blush in embarrassment when the kids all came round.

Tanjiro seeing this, decided to shoo the kids away from the bickering couple and over to the kids table for them to eat.

Once everyone was settled, the adults went to a separate table to drink and eat at.

"Tanjiro," Giyuu started, not wanting to bring up such a touchy subject but decided it was best. "You're boyfriends—"

"Ex-boyfriends." Tanjiro spat out, already feeling moody hearing about them. He had forgotten they existed (not really because when he looks at his kids he sees a bit of them).

"Apologies, ex-boyfriends, had got in contact with us recently." Giyuu could feel Tanjiro glaring a hole in his head but Giyuu refused to meet his eyes. "They very much would like to see you and the kids for their birthday. They said they really miss you and the kids and would like to be apart of their lives once more." Giyuu rushed out the last bit, shoving food in his mouth so he wouldn't have to speak anymore.

Tanjiro didn't respond, he directed his glare towards the table and scowled. He didn't want to see them, nor did he want his kids to see those wretched men.

"Enough of this stupid bullshit!" Sanemi huffed, pointing his finger straight at Tanjiro. "Mina and Touya are just as much their kids as they are your kids. Stop being stuck up and petty. Stop holding the kids back from seeing their other parents! You—"

Sanemi felt his head whip to the side, his cheek stinging and burning red. Tanjiro stood there with watery eyes and an angry look on his face.

"Mitsuri, Obanai, can you take the kids outside for a bit?" Tanjiro didn't lift his glare from Sanemi's now guilty face.

"Y-Yes, of course!" Mitsuri squeaked out, grabbing Obanai and taking the kids out doors.

Giyuu and Shinobu followed, not wanting to be involved in such a tense situation. They prayed for Sanemi but words couldn't save him now.

"T-Tanjiro! Sanemi didn't mean what he said! He just—!" Kanae started, but was cut off by Tanjiro.

"If he didn't mean what he said, then why did he say it?" Tanjiro asked.