Jᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ

Wattpad if you delete this picture, I will commit genocide.

Zenitsu and Inosuke are pretty tall in this.

Third Person Pov:

To say Tanjiro was mad was an absolute understatement. He was livid.

Girls had been hitting on Inosuke and Zenitsu ever since the trio arrived at the cafe. They were supposed to be out on a little date, but they weren't even paying him attention at this point.

Their waiter, which just so happened to be a girl, was all flustered and shy. She kept coming back to the table to 'make sure everything was alright' when she actually just wanted to spend more time with the two.

Completely ignoring the seething burgundy haired male that was between them. He kept trying to calm himself down but every time the waiter disappeared behind the counter a swarm a girls came standing by the register. Stealing glances at their table.

Zenitsu and Inosuke knew how jealous Tanjiro could get yet played it off as if they didn't know a thing. They watched as he basically imagined himself stabbing the girls and then stabbing them.

"Tanjiro?" Zenitsu innocently asked, putting a hand on the boy's thigh. "What's wrong?"

Tanjiro wanted at that moment to slap the shit out of Zenitsu. Inosuke had a shit eating grin on his face as he devoured his food. Stealing some of Zenitsu's when he wasn't watching.

"Nothings wrong. Everything's perfectly fine." Tanjiro gritted out, resisting taking Zenitsu's hand off and saying 'fuck off'.

"Hi! Is the little guy alright? Does he need more juice?" The waiter, Sara, asked. She took Tanjiro's full cup standing straight up before looking at Inosuke and Zenitsu."Do you two darlings need anything?"

Little guy?! Just because those to are abnormally tall doesn't mean you can call me that!

And who the fuck does she think she's calling darling?!

"Excuse me miss Sarah. This little guy would like his full cup of apple juice back." Tanjiro reached over the table and snatched the cup back. "And to answer your question. No, those two 'darlings' don't need anything."

Sara was startled at Tanjiro's behavior. She was upset that some little kid was interrupting her chances of getting with either of those men.

Inosuke accidentally inhaled his water through his nose. Resulting in him choking and laughing. The burning sensation in his nose making him laugh even harder.

The people around them looked over at their table. Giving them strange looks and looking away in disgust.

"I-I c-can't b-breathe! T-This s-shit— is t-too f-funny!" Inosuke chocked out, watching as Zenitsu looked away in disgust.

"I think we'll take our food to go." Zenitsu said, rubbing at his temple.

"Yes, sir!"

"He's really pissed. I feel like if we talk to him or get close, he'll beat us." Zenitsu whispered, holding the bag of food close to him for protection.

After they had gotten their food in boxes ready to go, Tanjiro had stormed out. Walking far ahead of them as to try and calm his bad mood.

Zenitsu and Inosuke knew to take that as a warning sign to not engage.

"I'm hungry." Inosuke replied, knowing that Zenitsu fucked up.

"We just ate, idiot!"

"I didn't get to finish my food or Tanjiro's."

"I don't care if your hungry! I'm talking about what we should do if he jumps us!"

"Who's us? You mean you. I didn't do anything."

"They were flirting with you too, idiot! Not just me."

Tanjiro sighed at their stupidity. Harsh whispered we're all that could be heard on the way home.

"You dipshits know I can hear you right?!" Tanjiro shouted, fed up with them.

They froze. Mostly Zenitsu. Inosuke was trying to pry the bag of food out of his hands.

"He called us dipshits." Zenitsu mumbled, tracing a hand down his face. "He's definitely pissed."

"Fucking idiots," Tanjiro scoffed, he knew damn well those were his idiots.

"Tanjiro~! Tanjiro~! We're sorry! Please don't ignore us." Zenitsu whined, banging on the locked door.

As soon as they got home, Tanjiro had locked himself in their room. Not allowing either of them to come in. Inosuke was now mad at Zenitsu for making Tanjiro mad at him.

He wasn't even flirting with the girl. He told each and every one of them to fuck off politely. Because you shouldn't be rude.

"Inosuke! Baby, come here!" Tanjiro yelled from inside the room.

Inosuke instantly perks up at the mention of his name. He quickly shoved Zenitsu aside and stands by the door.

"Ponjiro? You're not mad at me right? Monitsu was the one talking with the girls, not me." Inosuke said quickly, he hated when Tanjiro was mad at him. It made him feel small and weak. He needed to be big and strong.

"Nope. Zenitsu was the one flirting so Zenitsu is sleeping on the couch tonight and tomorrow." Tanjiro opened the door, making sure Zenitsu was far enough before pulling Inosuke in.

"WAHH?! TANJIRO~! I SAID SORRY! DON'T MAKE ME SLEEP ON THE COUCH, PLEASE! ITS COLD OUT HERE!" Zenitsu cried, banging on the door continuously.

"Should have thought about that when you were flirting with that waitress."

"PLEASE!! I WAS JUST JOKING! I'M SORRY! I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! INOSUKE, TELL HIM!"

"Stupid Ponitsu. You never learn."

Zenitsu was found the next morning shivering from the cold. He wasn't provided with a blanket so he made one out of pillows. It didn't work so well.

ડꪖᦔ
(';д;')