𝟺ᴋ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

I fucking love you all sm. special chapter just for you guys. And I know I'm very very late on this chapter but y'all move fast 🤷🏽‍♀️

Third Person Pov:

"Do I look okay? Is it too much? Maybe I should have picked a different color. Am—"

"Ni-chan! You look fine!" The youngest Kamado, Rokuta, said interrupting Tanjiro's rambling.

Rokuta, Shingeru, and Takeo had been helping their oldest brother get ready for his wedding. He was supposed to be out in the next fifteen minutes but the way things are going, they'd need another ten.

"Yeah, you look perfectly fine! Stop worrying. Your making me feel nervous and it isn't even me who's getting married!" Shingeru exclaimed, tying Tanjiro's tie for him.

"You look great, Ni-chan. You need to get rid of your wedding nerves and walk out there. Dad is waiting for you and so are your boyfriends— I mean fiancés." Takeo had grabbed Tanjiro's earrings, handing them over to the burgundy boy.

Tanjiro muttered a small thank you. Putting the earrings in and looking over himself once again in the mirror.

"Shit- it's time Ni-chan. Nezuko just texted me. Their waiting for you." Takeo said, gently pushing the burgundy out.

"Already?! I'm not ready. Hold on— oof" Takeo had given him one final shove. Pushing Tanjiro out to face the back of the crowd.

Tanjuro stood there, watching his son oof before helping him.

"You alright there, kiddo?" Tanjuro chuckled, dusting the boy off.

Tanjiro was in fact not good. His heart was racing a million miles an hour, his palms were sweaty, and he was starting to tear up because of how nervous he was.

What if something happens?  What if this was all a joke? What if we get married and realize that their stuck with me and want a divorce? What if I trip and fall in front of everyone? What if—

"Breathe Tanjiro, breathe. You need to calm down. I can feel the nerves radiating off of you. Everything is going to be fine okay? If you're 100% sure that you don't want to get married yet, no one's going to be mad." Tanjuro hated seeing his eldest son so conflicted, he had always wanted what's best for the boy and if he wasn't ready to get married then who was Tanjuro to force him?

Tanjiro slowly calmed himself down. He was getting too worked up. This is his big day! He needs to enjoy and get through it as much as he could.

"I'm sorry, father. I'm just so nervous, I...I'm scared." Tanjiro mumbled, drying his sweaty palms on his suit.

"It's okay to be scared. It's okay to be nervous." Tanjuro watched as his son's form stopped shaking slightly. He kept going to try and distract the boy. "I was very nervous when I married your mother. I ended up fainting as she was reciting her vows."

Tanjuro chuckled at the memory making Tanjiro smile. He found it funny but also didn't want that to happen to him.

"Feeling better now, Tanjiro? We're all here to support you. Your mother, Hanako, Rokuta, Shingeru, Takeo. We're all here for you—!"

Tanjuro blurted out the rest of his sentence not expecting Tanjiro to suddenly hug him out of nowhere.

He smiled to himself, returning the hug as Tanjiro thanked him over and over again.

"You ready, Tanjiro?" Tanjuro asked.

It's now or never I guess

Tanjiro nods. Trying to keep his breathing even as Tanjuro walked him down the aisle. Hanako was trailing behind them as the flower girl. Rokuta was the ring bearer.

Giyuu, Sabito, and Kyojuro were Tanjiro's grooms. Sanemi, Douma, and Genya were Inosuke's grooms. Last but not least, Uzui, Kaigaku, Jigoro, and Uzui was Zenitsu's grooms.

Everyone cheered lightly as Tanjiro and Tanjuro walked in. They walked a bit further before Tanjuro tried to let Tanjiro walk the rest of the way up but was stopped.

Tanjiro really didn't want Tanjuro to leave but one reassuring squeeze from Tanjuro was all he needed to shove most of his nerves down and stand in between Inosuke and Zenitsu.

The marriage officiant, Kagaya smiled at the three before him. They had grown so much. First they were just little kids fighting one another and now their getting married.

Dear friends and family of the Groom, the Groom and the Groom. We welcome and thank you for being part of this very very special day. We are here on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Inosuke Hashibira, Tanjiro Kamado, and Zenitsu Agatsuma. Every one of us has a deep desire to love and to be loved. As these three do before us."

*time skip to the ending because why not lol*

"Do you Inosuke Hashibira take Zenitsu Agatsuma and Tanjiro Kamado as your lawfully wedded husbands?"

"Of course I do!"

Kagaya turns to Zenitsu next, chuckling at his nervous expression. "Do you Zenitsu Agatsuma take Inosuke Hashibira and Tanjiro Kamado as your lawfully wedded husbands."

"I'll take Tan-Tan. Inosuke's kind of mean." Zenitsu mumbled, apparently loud enough for Inosuke to hear.

"OI! I TOOK YOU AS MY HUSBAND! SAY 'I DO' OR I WILL BEAT— ACK!"

Kagaya had threw his book at Inosuke, immediately making him topple over and cry out for the harsh hit.

"HAHA IDIOT! THAT'S WHAT YOU GE— ACK!"

Kagaya just so happened to have another heavy book nearby and threw it at Zenitsu causing him to land right next to the passed out Inosuke.

Tanjiro just stood there, embarrassed by the fact that they were literally fighting on their wedding day.

"...Did you have to throw a dictionaries at them?" Tanjiro sighed, facepalming at the scene before him.

"Why did you agree to marry such idiots?" Kagaya asked in return, a grin on his face as he watched the two twitch on the floor.

"At this point, I don't even know." Tanjiro said, watching as Douma, Kotoha, Kaigaku, and Jigoro check up on the two. "I need a drink."

"Make that two drinks!" Kagaya says following after the burgundy as his family walked beside him.

"Make that three!"

"Four!"

"Five!"

"Six!"

"Eleven!"

"Damn. Might as well take all the guests at this point.

"MONJIRO" // "TANJIROOOOO!"

ze end 💃🏽🕺