Tᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

look at this masterpiece ^
ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴀᴜ

Wrong side part 2
Third Person Pov:

"Your majesty! Please, you must calm down!" The frantic guard said, dodging just as a lamp was thrown at him.

"I'll calm down once you bring me the goddamn heads of those who attacked my lover!"

Inosuke definitely wasn't helping with all the yelling he was doing. Zenitsu just sat there. A scarily calm aura surrounded him as he tapped his fingers repeatedly on the throne's arm.

"B-But your majesty! I don't know who—"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" Inosuke shouted, grabbing the guard by his clothes. "I give zero fucks if you don't know. Find someone that does. Search all of the lands if you have to, just find a witness and get me the heads of those bastards."

Inosuke shoved the guard and stomped away angrily. A visit to a certain someone should be able to help him calm down.

"Apologies for his rudeness," Zenitsu said, tiredly removing himself off the throne and helping the guard up. "Are his orders understood?"

"T-Thank you, your majesty!" The guard bowed, his whole body trembling from fear. "I-I understand!"

"Hm... good." Zenitsu walked off, deciding to check up on his lover and give his friend some space. "Run along now, he'll be angry if your still here when he gets back."

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"Douma. Douma, open up you asshole!" Inosuke shouted, banging on a locked door.

It was silent for a moment before a bunch of locks was heard jingling and the door creaked wide open.

A pair of rainbow-colored eyes beaming down upon emerald green ones.

"Fu~ Fu~ You wound me, wild one," Douma said, allowing Inosuke into the room and closing the door. "That's no way to speak to your dad~"

Inosuke scoffed, shoving past Douma and plopping himself on the king-sized bed. "Stepdad. I have no father, just a caring mother who fucks around with you because... well I'm not even sure why. She could have gone to heaven and saved both her and me the trouble of being in this literal hell, but noooo."

"She just had to meet you, Douma." The silver-haired male mocked, sitting down on one of the single person couches. "You've told me just about every time you see me. Can you just get to the part where you start crying about your problem? It could save us some time."

Inosuke sighed, he almost forgot what he was here for. He honestly didn't want to talk to this one brain-celled doofus but he also know he could somewhat trust the idiot.

"Remember when we first got sent down here? When you and my mother were the rulers?"

"Yeah... you and your yellow-headed friend wouldn't stop crying and whining about being sent back to Earth." Douma chuckled.

"Do you remember why we were doing all of that? Did we have a specific reason?"

"...because you had some type of friend or lover you guys left behind and wanted to see them but once your here, you're here?" Douma said suspiciously, he wasn't sure what any of this had to do with Inosuke banging on his door.

"Do you remember who it was?"

"I think it was... Ponjiro? Konjiro? Monjiro? Tanjiro? It was one of those. Don't remember from all you guy's crying... why?" Douma by now was very interested in where this conversation was going. It wasn't usual for the cold raven-haired male to randomly come by and strike up a conversation.