Fᴏᴜɴᴅ Yᴏᴜ~

Any/Every character in KnY with long hair is hotttt. Idc who they are.

Can y'all see the pictures I'm putting in the chapters?? I can't tell. If y'all can see them tell me what it is.

Tanjiro pov:

"Ready or not, here we come~"

How is that even fair!? They give me three seconds to hide, while both of them are looking for me!

I start running again, needing to get as far away from them as possible. My legs tremble from how much running I've been doing and my hands shake from fear of getting caught.

Suddenly, my nose picks up a scent not far ahead. The smell of lily and chamomile flowers gets stronger and stronger as I keep running.

The only one that I know smells like that is...Nezuko!

"Ni-chan! Ni-chan, where are you? Mom is getting worried!"

If I could get to her before they get to me, I will be safe!

"NEZUKO! NE-" I start to shout in the direction her scent was strongest, only to be cut off by a hand now covering my mouth and another pair of arms wrapped around my stomach.

"We found you!"

I try to scream, punch, kick, anything but they seemed unfazed. Only tightening their grips on my body.

"Shh...make another sound and we'll kill her."

"You wouldn't want to risk poor little Nezuko's life now, would you? You wouldn't want to see her killed right before your eyes. She'll be dead all because of you~"

Tears start to pour down my face. All the adrenaline I had before fading as it now leaves me in a tired and weak state. Tired of the taunting, the running, and hoping, I still.

"Ni-chan? Was that you? I'm coming!"

I won't let Nezuko or anyone else die because of me.

"Shit we need to go now. She heard him yelling. Get the car." Whispered an angry Inosuke.

Zenitsu nodded, running back the way we had just come. Leaving me to deal with Inosuke alone.

"Listen up, I'm going to pick you up, take you away from here and keep you to ourselves okay? Make any noise to alert anyone and I'll cut your fucking tongue out. Do you understand?"

Cut my tongue out!?!? What the fuck?

Inosuke gets angrier at my lack of response. He removes the hand off of my waist to my neck and squeezes.

"Do. You. Understand?" He punctuated each word with a squeeze of my throat. When he's finished he releases my neck, leaving me gasping for air.

"Y-yes!" I stutter, my throat throbbing painfully.

Inosuke, not satisfied with my answer squeezes again.

"Yes, what?"

Me, very confused and running out of air gasps out, "Y-yes, Inosuke?"

"Not the answer I wanted, but it will have to do."

Inosuke looks at me for a moment. He looks to be thinking over something. He takes his painfully tight grip off my neck and then he moves his hand behind my neck.

"W-what are y-"

I feel a sharp pain in my neck. I push back, holding the back of my neck where it has come from.