𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩?

Giyuu using Tanjiro as a shield to protect him from Sanemi's anger burst <3

this oneshot is one I had paused since last year and here I am finally somewhat finishing it

Tanjiro pov:

I was given a mission by Oyakata-sama to go investigate the village of Hayakawa. Apparently, there's been multiple sightings of two demons wandering around.

They haven't hurt anyone, but one of them was seen chasing the women of the village around asking for their hand in marriage.

Master asked me to bring them to the Slayer Corps. Which is odd because of all the other demons I've encountered he just told me to handle it.

I arrive at the village only to witness the blond demon asking for a terrified lady's hand in marriage. The blackish-bluish one trying to drag him away.

I walk over to the duo and carefully approach them. Hand on my sword just in case they act out.

The blond lets go of the lady. She runs as fast as she could away from him. The blond then turns to me, face flushing several different shades of pink before he tries to grab me by the waist.

I take out my sword so fast he doesn't see it until it's aimed at his neck. Head tilted up by the sudden force. His arms getting cut off as he raised them to his face.

The other one just stands there amused.

"That's what you get, dumbass! Harassing people." He says as he slaps the blond on the head.

"OW! Stop hitting me!" He cries regenerating his arms in a blink of an eye.

They don't appear to be a threat, just dumb, so I lower my sword but keep it unsheathed just in case.

"By orders of Oyakata-sama, you two shall be taken to the Demon Slayer Headquarters. If you try anything, and I mean anything at all. I'll slaughter both of you right here, right now." I scowl as the blond one latches himself onto my arm.

"I think I'm wet. That was so hot. Please marry me, stranger!" He sighs lovingly.

"Get off of me. My name is Tanjiro Kamado, not a stranger and I won't be marrying you." I shiver in disgust from his words, pushing him off of me and sheathing my sword. "Let's go. It will be morning soon."

The blond one ran after me while the raven just stood there.

"Oi! You got a hearing problem? I said let's go." I said, glaring at the raven-haired one until he finally started walking beside me.

"You look so cute when you're angry~ That's good because I like them feisty~" The blond purred, looping an arm around my waist and pulling me very very close to him.

Because of our closeness, I was unable to grab my sword and attack him. Giving him a chance to push his face even closer to mine.

"Get off of me!" I seethe, trying to push him away only for him to squeeze me tighter against him, knocking the air out of me.

"Oi, Zenitsu." The raven called from behind me, he had been watching the whole ordeal like it was normal for him. "Let him go. You do this every time, it's getting old."

The blond— or "Zenitsu" now, moved his head only a little away from mine so he could send a pout toward his friend. While his hands slowly made their way up and down my body, feeling me up in other words.

"H-Hey! T-That is highly i-inappropriate!" I stutter against him, feeling him grab something he shouldn't and feeling very flustered. "W-What do you t-think you're d-doing! Get your h-hands off t-that!"