Fʀᴇᴇ..?

I have so many random pictures to put up there even though they usually have nothing to do with the chapter.

Third Person Pov:

"Tanjiro~" Zenitsu called to the burgundy haired boy, making Tanjiro flinch back. "Guess what~"

Tanjiro turned his blank gaze away from the tv and towards the blonde, noticing the raven behind him.

I want to go home.

Neither commented on how Tanjiro was watching the tv even though it wasn't on.

"Do you know what today is?" Zenitsu excitedly asked him, confusing Tanjiro.

Tanjiro didn't answer, instead tilting his head to show his confusion.

Inosuke came from behind Zenitsu. He crouched in front of Tanjiro, cupping the younger's pale face.

Inosuke and Zenitsu noticed how much they changed Tanjiro but they didn't seem to care, all they cared about was having Tanjiro right by their side.

"It's your birthday, baby." Inosuke said, watching for a change of emotion in the boy. Finding none he sighed to himself.

"Aren't you excited, Tan-Tan! We have some stuff planned out for you today~" Zenitsu plopped next to Tanjiro and Inosuke, grabbing Tanjiro's hand and squeezing it lightly.

Tanjiro flinched back from the touches, he started to tear up. He didn't like when they touched him, it was always a sick reminder that they were always here. Always around him, but he pushed it down anyway.

"Inosuke's going to take you upstairs and get you ready while I start the car!" Zenitsu leaned over to Tanjiro, turning the burgundy's head so that their lips would meet.

I hate this, I hate you, I hate me.

It felt like forever to Tanjiro when Zenitsu finally pulled away, pecking the boy's lips one more time before leaving him with Inosuke.

I hate what you've done to me.

Inosuke picked Tanjiro up, making Tanjiro hook his arms around the raven's neck as they walked upstairs to their shared room.

Inosuke placed Tanjiro on the bed, before disappearing into their closet.

"I-Inosuke?" Tanjiro weakly called out after Inosuke had left for way longer then he expected.

"Shh, baby. I'm right here, it's okay." Inosuke soothed, quickly coming to the tearing up Tanjiro.

I hate the fact deep down, I still love you guys.

Tanjiro couldn't help but love them. After he started behaving himself they stopped punishing him. They started treating him as their lover and not just some punching bag.

"Arms up." Inosuke said, startling Tanjiro but still making him put his arms up.

Inosuke took off the shirt Tanjiro was wearing, being met with Tanjiro's chest that was littered with many scars, all from them.

I hate these scars. They'll always be a reminder of you guys and how horrible I was treated.

Tanjiro had also lost a ton of weight, most days refusing to eat. He just couldn't stomach down any of the food so why eat?

Zenitsu and Inosuke also caused that. They used to not feed him as a punishment whenever he tried to leave them. They thought it would help Tanjiro come around to them, but it only created another problem.

Inosuke quickly put the other shirt on. Doing the same with the pants he had brought. After the pants he finished dressing Tanjiro by putting him in one of Inosuke's hoodies.