ⵊ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ

this is so cute ^

no sad chapter because I don't feel like crying today :D

Third Person Pov:

"Tanjiro don't do this, please! Come back to us! We can help you!"

Tanjiro's sword was pressed up against Inosuke's neck. Blood dripped from the blade as it cut a bit of the skin.

"G-Go ahead, Monjiro. Kill me." Inosuke coughed out, blood dripping from his mouth. A genuine smile on his face.

"Tanjiro! You don't have to follow that evil man's orders! We'll keep you safe! Please!" Zenitsu sobbed, his injuries were bad. He was a few feet away, trying to crawl towards the two.

"Don't you understand?! I have to do this! I have to kill you guys or that man will kill you himself! I don't want to do this!" Tanjiro cried, tears falling on Inosuke.

"Then do it. I understand, Ponjiro. Just do it and do it quickly." Inosuke closed his eyes, accepting his fate.

Tanjiro's hands shook, he didn't want to do this. He never wanted that man to find out. He knew the consequences but he still risked it.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Tanjiro backed off of Inosuke, he wouldn't do it. If that man was going to punish anyone for Tanjiro's actions it should be him.

"Tanjiro can't you see?! That man is using you!" Zenitsu shouted at him, tears pouring down his face. "Please, just come back to us. Come back home."

"I don't have a home in this cruel fucking world! I have nothing, no one! Muzan-sama takes care of me. He... he isn't evil! He has never done anything to harm me!" Tanjiro angrily yelled back, hesitating slightly towards the end.

Inosuke still lying on the floor burst out laughing, then proceeded to clutch his side in pain from laughing so hard.

Both Zenitsu and Tanjiro were confused at the raven's sudden reaction.

"HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! I CAN'T FUCKING BREATHE HAHAHAHA!"

"Is this part of the script?" Zenitsu stood up and went over towards Tanjiro.

Tanjiro looked towards the director and crew members for help, Inosuke still hadn't stopped laughing.

"CUT!" The director yelled, having the camera crew stop rolling.

"Inosuke! This was supposed to be serious!" Tanjiro whined as Inosuke got up and made his way toward him.

Zenitsu hugged Tanjiro from the front while Inosuke hugged Tanjiro from the back. The director and camera crew were talking about the footage they got.

"I know, baby, but that last line you had was just funny the way you tried to sound angry. It was cute, Monjiro." Inosuke said, grabbing Tanjiro and walking towards their actor chairs.

Tanjiro was in the middle, Inosuke was on Tanjiro's right and Zenitsu was on his left.

"I did sound angry! You know how hard it was for me not to burst out laughing every time you say my name wrong?" Tanjiro huffed.

"Tanjiro what happened back there? When I was like "We'll keep you safe, blah blah blah, don't follow his orders" you started crying." Zenitsu asked, laying his head on Tanjiro's shoulder.

"Seeing you cry and both of you all injured made me all emotional. I know you guys weren't actually hurt but it seemed so real..." Tanjiro trailed off, wanting to change the subject.

"Aww, it's okay Tan-Tan." Zenitsu cooed, earning a blush from the younger. "It's our lunch break, so why don't we go see if Rui, Giyuu, Shinobu, Kanao, and Nezuko are done filming their scenes so we can invite them to lunch with us!"