Wʀᴏɴɢ sɪᴅᴇ

I'm not even going to tell you why this was in my camera roll... just enjoy—?

Third Person Pov:

"My kings! My kings! We have a problem!" A demon guard shoved their way past the small crowd in the throne room.

The guard bows before the rulers of hell, not wanting to be disrespectful but also needing to speak of the problem as soon as possible.

"What kind of problem, Leviathan?" Spoke the raven haired king, using one hand to shoo away his guests and resting his head on the palm of the other.

The guard didn't say anything, he wasn't given permission to. He stayed bowing his head until the blond king spoke.

"You have permission to speak."

"Thank you, my lords." Leviathan thanked, standing up and getting ready for the worst to come as he spoke.

"The guards and I were doing our job, checking people in at the stairway between heaven and hell when a burgundy haired boy was sent in." Leviathan stopped, watching the kings as the didn't seem to react to his words before continuing. "I checked his record and he had done no bad deeds, he was killed by a friend of his. He was supposed to be taken by one of the angels to heaven but they wouldn't allow him in. He was sent down here in hell even though he doesn't belong here."

The kings thought over this news. Never in their years of ruling have they had a case like this. This was surely unusual indeed.

"Are you sure you checked over his files correctly? He must have done something bad to have ended up in hell. Inosuke, don't you agree?" The blond asked, turning towards his friend.

Inosuke gave a look of boredom, "Shut the hell up, Zenitsu."

Zenitsu turned away playfully hurt. He was used to this behavior from Inosuke. He literally grew up with the evil hothead. "You wound me~"

Leviathan looked over the rulers of hell. He did question at times how those two goofballs became the rulers but all of those questions are washed away when he sees them in battle.

"Um— my lords?" Leviathan interrupted, hoping to get back on track. "I checked over his file multiple times, I brought it here for you."

Leviathan grabbed the files out of his bag and handed them to Inosuke for the both of them to read over.

As the two scanned over the sheet they were surprised to find that on the files there wasn't a single bad deed the human had did. He must have had the purest soul on that cruel fucking earth.

"Tanjiro Kamado. That name... sounds so familiar." Zenitsu hummed, trying to remember who that name belonged to or if he remembered hearing the name before he became ruler. "And not a single bad deed! He sure sounds like an angel~"

Inosuke had stiffened. He had a feeling he knew who the name belonged to but refused to believe it was him until he saw the human.

"Leviathan, bring this human to us. I would like to see him." Inosuke commanded, handing the files back to the guard. "Make sure he is unharmed when brought forth!"

"Yes, my lord! I'll go grab him now!" Leviathan said, bowing once again before dismissing himself to grab the boy.

After Leviathan left, Inosuke sat with his brows furrowed and his mind racing. Zenitsu siting beside him wondered what got Inosuke so quiet for once in his life.

"What's with the sudden urge to see the boy? You usually just leave the guards to handle such problems." Zenitsu questioned, ruffling his raven friend's hair.