Cᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜɪʟʟ

This is for Rk_Tanji15 this idea was by them <333 My heart practically melted writing this.

Third Person Pov:

Tanjiro had just got done drying his wet hair from his shower when he heard a huge crash downstairs followed by Inosuke and Zenitsu cursing.

"You idiot! I told you to watch out for the vase!"

"Well maybe if you specified which vase, I would have watched out for it!"

"You— what don't you understand about watching for the vase that was literally behind you?!"

"Everything! Why would I knock a vase down purposely?!"

"You— just shut the fuck up you idiot."

Tanjiro couldn't make out the little mumbles that followed afterwards so he decided to quickly change into a random shirt, some socks, boxers and head downstairs.

He peeked around the corner, seeing Zenitsu cleaning up shards of a vase they once owned and Inosuke pouting, rubbing the back of his head as he sat on the couch.

Tanjiro noticed the fort in front of the couch. Everything around the fort was pushed back to create more space for it.

Tanjiro let out a just barely audible gasp seeing the snack feast on the table near the fort. Alerting Zenitsu of his presence.

"T-Tanjiro!" Zenitsu stuttered, shoving the last remains of the vase under a rug and standing up quickly.

"Monjiro? Where?" Inosuke asked, turning the opposite way Tanjiro stood.

"Over here, dumbass!" Zenitsu called, rubbing his temples as he could feel himself becoming dumber around such a idiot.

Tanjiro, tired of hearing such language from Zenitsu, went over and yanked his ear drawing out a shriek from the blond.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow! T-Tanjiro!" Zenitsu wailed, having to bend down awkwardly due to Tanjiro's shortness.

"Stop calling my baby an idiot. If I hear you call him a dumbass, a idiot, or something insulting again I'll make you stay up all night cleaning the garage." Tanjiro scolded, loosening his grip on Zenitsu's ear for just a moment. "Am I clear?"

Inosuke was dying listening to Zenitsu wail out a conformation and cradle his red ear after Tanjiro let go.

He was so in the moment he didn't realize a angry Tanjiro standing in front of him.

"And you," Tanjiro started. "Stop being such an idiot."

"Y-yes, sir!" Inosuke rushed out, protecting his ears incase Tanjiro wanted to grab them.

"Ooooo can we watch Toy Story Of Terror?!" Tanjiro asked excitedly, smushing between the two lovers that he used as pillows.

"But I want to watch—" Inosuke tried (keyword tried) to take the remote from Tanjiro but he got Tanjiro's foot in his face.

"Ponjiro! Let me—"

Tanjiro had moved and grabbed Inosuke by his head and whispered something in his ear.

"Tanjiro~ Are we telling secrets?! I wanna know!" Zenitsu whined, trying to listen in on the conversation but got a foot to his face as well.

By the time Tanjiro was done, Inosuke was a blushing mess. He waited until Tanjiro moved back to his spot and shoved his face into Tanjiro's stomach.

"You gonna stop trying to take the remote now?" Tanjiro had a small smirk on his face as he went put on the movie.

"Mhm." Inosuke hummed, trying to bury himself further into the younger.

"Tanjiro! Tell me a secret too~!" Zenitsu was gonna keep bothering Tanjiro until the burgundy yanked his ear and whispered something to him too.

Same reaction Inosuke had, a blushing mess.

"Zen! Come closer so you can hold me!" Tanjiro said, shooting himself and Inosuke back so that they were all cuddling.

"I don't want to watch Toy—"

"Did I ask?"

"..."

"Can we just watch the damn movie?!"

By the time they were halfway through the movie, Tanjiro was fast asleep. Inosuke and Zenitsu were just about to shut the tv off when Tanjiro suddenly shot up.

"H-Hey— I... I'm watching that..." Tanjiro slurred, eyes half-lidded as he sleepily watched the movie.

He wasn't even watching it but okay.

I apologize if it's short :]
I chose toy story of terror because I was literally about to watch that movie yesterday.