Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ?!

Was looking at some smexy Kyojuro pics and this came up. I'm not crying. You are.

᪥᪥᪥
Third Person pov:

Kyojuro was complimenting Tanjiro on his excellent ability to use Total Concentration: Constant, when something jumps down just behind the two Demon Slayers with great force, scattering the dust around them.

Tanjiro was the first to notice the in-human figure after the dust had cleared. Tanjiro stares into his golden eyes, noticing the specific kanji laid in them. Revealing to him that the figure is Upper Moon Three.

Why would an Upper Moon be here of all places? Tanjiro thought, very confused.

Adding to his confusion, the Upper Moon almost instantly runs towards Tanjiro trying to grab him.

Before the Upper Moon can register what he's about to do, Kyojuro quickly attacks.

Flame Breathing, Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun, cutting the Upper Moons arm and causing him to leap away from the Slayers.

Shit, how was he supposed to get the kid now? If he return with nothing Muzan would have his head. Akaza though, trying to come up with a plan to get Tanjiro while not getting killed in the process.

"That's a fine sword you got there." The Upper says, complimenting Kyojuro's blade. Licking the blood off his arm.

"Why don't you become a demon, too? I can tell your strength at a glance. You're a Hashira, aren't you?" The demon asks, narrowing his eyes with a hint of a smile starting to spread across patterned skin.

Tanjiro watching the encounter still madly confused tried to get up only to clutch his stomach due to the unbearable pain that flickered through.

"I am the Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku! No matter what the reason, I will not become a demon!" The pillar yelled, getting ready to fight the Upper Rank.

"I'm Akaza, as you could tell I'm Upper Moon Three. It's such a pity that you won't become a demon, I needed a new friend. Since you won't become a demon, I'm going to have no choice but to kill you~"

Disappointed, Akaza begins to use his Technique Development, Destructive Death: Compass Needle. He quickly dashes toward Kyojuro and the Hashira returns his advance, readying his Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire attack.

Tanjiro isn't able to keep up with their movements. Their moving so fast, that he could only see sparks in the process.

Sometime later, Inosuke arrives and Tanjiro tries to get up again, wanting to help the Flame Pillar out, but Kyojuro tells him to stay where he is because his wounds are fatal.

"Don't focus on the weakling's Kyojuro~ Focus on who your fighting against!"

That angered Kyojuro, causing him to use his blade to launch Akaza into a nearby forest, running to finish him off.

Akaza ambushed him from below, catching the Pillar by surprise. Akaza tried to attack Kyojuro, to which the Hashira barely blocks his attack. Even though the attack was blocked, The Upper Moon was able to overwhelm Kyojuro with his strength and crushes the Pillar's eye.

Tanjiro starts to panic, noticing that the Hashira's wounds from the demon were becoming severe.

Get up, get up, GET UP! Don't be useless. Push aside the pain and help Kyojuro!

"Inosuke, I need you to help me up. I need to help Kyojuro-san!" Tanjiro said, tearing his eyes away from the fight to look at Inosuke.

He can help prevent his death. Something that he wasn't able to do for his family. He blamed himself to be the reason Nezuko was turned into a demon. He wouldn't Kyojuros death be because of him. Tanjiro saddens at the thought of his family but quickly sobers up.