Rᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴏʀ Nᴏᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ~

What happened: Tanjiro has been noticing that Inosuke and Zenitsu have been acting strange these past few days. But what he finds out isn't what he expected.

❀❀❀
Tanjiro pov:

I've been noticing lately that Inosuke and Zenitsu have been acting odd these past few days.

It's like anytime I try to talk to them after school they disappear.

Was it something I did?

I frown at the thought.

And anytime someone approaches me to talk, a few seconds later they look like ghosts and runoff. Then when I turn around Inosuke and Zenitsu are glaring at them.

They've also been very touchy and aggressive towards anyone I talk to that's not them.

Yesterday, I was talking to Kanao and Genya about our math homework. Kanao had gotten a bit too close to me but I didn't mind. Then, all of a sudden I'm slung over Inosuke's shoulder, Zenitsu right next to him. If looks could kill, Kanao and Genya would have dropped dead.

They took me to the boys' bathroom, locked the door, then sat down on the floor. With me in between them. We sat like that till the next bell rang, signaling that it was lunchtime. We had been in there for 30 minutes.

They got up and walked out like nothing happened. While I was still sitting there confused.

Just thinking about it made me shiver. I also notice that Kanao wasn't at school today.

'Maybe she's sick. I'll drop some soup off at her house after school.'

I brush off the weird feeling for now and walk to my last class for the day.

❀❀❀

*BRRINGGG*

"Finally! That class felt like it took forever to end." I get out of my chair, stretching to get all the knots and kinks out of my back.

"It was only 30 minutes long Ni~Chan! You're so dramatic sometimes!" Nezuko said, joking evident in her tone.

"I know but I have some stuff to do, I'm in a hurry!" I tell her.

"But Ni~Chan, mom told us to always come straight home after school! You know how scared she is that one of us is going to end up missing." Nezuko paused, after awhile she continued. "Those news reports of missing kids from our school have frightened her enough. She's barely letting us go to school now!"

"I know, I know Nezuko. You're right. You go on home first, I forgot my jacket back in the school."

"Are you sure? I can wait for you out here."

I know Nezuko just wanted me to be safe but it's cold these days so I told her to head on home without me.

"Okay, Ni~Chan! Be safe!"

With that, she waits till I'm back in the building to walk away.

❀❀❀