𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚

This was a request by r0sep3talss ! I hope you like it ! Please let me know if you'd like me to redo it or fix anything !

Third Person Pov:

"Holy shit!" A blond cried as he took in the now-dead staff member's body his eyes rolled to the back of his head and blood seeped out of the bullet wound in his forehead.

Splat!

Black boots came into view as they lifted to reveal the remains of the head after stomping on it. Brains, blood, and a mess of skin were all scraped off the boot as the owner of them grimaced at their now dirty shoes.

"Welp, no use in crying over spilled milk, babe," Tanjiro stated, deciding to do the blond a favor and wipe off as much blood from his gun as he could before handing it back to Zenitsu. "Let's get a move on. We don't have much time and I'm pretty sure one of them pressed that button."

"I never signed up for this," Zenitsu muttered, shaking his head before jogging to catch up with the younger.

"Zenitsu, love, this was your idea." Tanjiro deadpanned as they made their way toward Inosuke. Who was shoving everything in sight into the bag because why the hell not?

"Inosuke, we don't need those paperclips..." Tanjiro began only to stop at the sound of voices that ricocheted off the walls of the building. Instead of wasting more time, Tanjiro and Zenitsu decided to get back to work.

"I could do with a new necklace, huh?" Tanjiro mumbled to himself, happily snatching a very pretty and expensive-looking necklace off a dead guard. Something shiny on the guard's finger also caught his eye. "Wah~! These are so cute! It's a good thing I'm the one taking them off your hands~"

Inosuke scoffed in response, taking some things out of his other backpack and placing them on the walls of the room. "You're such a sucker for shiny things, Tanjiro. No wonder we have so many warehouses full of shiny stuff that you want to keep."

"Ino, don't let me hop on your ass about the weird ass shit you keep." Tanjiro rolled his eyes. "Remember last time we hit up that spot downtown and you kept those people under-"

"I have a personally logical reason behind that and I will explain that when-"

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

Shit. Tanjiro thought, flinching at the voice since his back was turned away from the room's entrance. They were blocking the exit and most likely surrounding the building. How the fuck did they get here so fast?!

Tanjiro risked a glance at the two beside him as he slowly dropped everything in his hands before standing with his back facing them. Inosuke and Zenitsu copied his movements.

"TURN AROUND SLOWLY!" The voice commanded. "SLOW DOWN OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SHOOT!"

Tanjiro snickered at that as he was now facing them. There were at least 5, maybe 6 of them crowding the outside. There were two windows on his left if he could just distract the police and give them time to run.

"Inosuke, the button." The burgundy-haired boy whispered as quickly as he could, but not quick enough.

"STOP TALKING! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR 3RD-DEGREE MURDER, TRESPASSING, THEFT, AND ANYTHING YOU SAY OR DO COULD BE USED AGAINST YOU IN COURT!" The officer shouted, making all three of them cringe from the loudness.

"Could you tone it down a bit, buddy?" Inosuke asked, a pained look on his face as he pretended to move his hand towards his head to focus on that side while the other hand- "I've got a bit of a headache and-"