Singing at Sleepovers

by MeggieMoogieMoo

"Fine then!"

"Fine to you! Whatever, you do what you want Lily! I don't care."

"Don't care huh? So why'd you ask me out everyday since first year? I don't have enough for you James."

Lily ran into the girl's dorm, crying about her recent argument with James, before she pulled the curtain back from her bed. Soon she fell into the world of Catherine.

Before she heard people come in.

"It's alright."

"He's not worth you!"

At first, Lily thought they were for her. But Lily heard a heavy sob and knew Elizabeth must have broken up.

"Where's Lily?"

"Lily? We know your there."

"Lily. Lily. Lily. Lily. Lily. Lily…."

She concentrated even harder on her book.

"I'm trying to settle how I shall pay Hindley back. I don't care how long I wait, if I can only do it at last. I hope he will not die before I do!"

Sighing Lily placed the Wuthering Heights down on her bed.

"Lily Evans! If you bottom is not parked next to mine in thirty seconds then- Oh, hey Lils!" Hestia said as Lily sat down next to her.

"Be nice Lily, Diggory only dumped her an hour ago."

Lily's eyes flickered over to where Elizabeth was crying into Alice's shoulder.

"He seemed so perfect! Tomorrow was going to be our 6 day anniversary!" Elizabeth was one of those girls who went through boys quickly, but still had enough time to get upset when he or she dumped the other.

I thought we were going to last ages. Lily mimicked in her head.

"I thought we were going to last ages." Lily could predict where this was going.

I was so sweet to him.

"I was so sweet to him." Her voice chocked

Then what does he do? Breaks my heart.

"Then what does he do? Breaks my heart!" He chest racked with sobs.

Then predicatively, Alice will say 'Oh Honey, He obviously wasn't worth you!"

"Oh Sweetie, obviously he isn't worth your tears!" She wiped the tears of Elizabeth's face.

Pfft, close enough.

"Hey!" The girls looked over at her, "James and I break up all the time! No one cares when I come in crying!"

Hestia looked hurt,

"Except Hest."

"Hey Lils," Alice and Hayley came and wrapped there arms around her.

"We do care! It's just, it's you and James!" Alice started,

"You know? Your just…. Perfect for each other. When I die, there will be a Lily Potter and little kiddies running around." Hayley finished.

"Hey Lily?" Surprised, she looked up at Elizabeth. Elizabeth never referred to her as Lily, and had never said anything nice to her since the beginning of term feast. "They are right. I'm so jealous of what you and James have. I wish I had someone who I could rely on."

Lily took a deep breath, trying to stop tears from toppling over.

"But, there's a war out there. People are dieing and I feel bad because I'm crying over someone I could easily go fix things with but can't because of my bloody pride. I don't want to argue with him." Suddenly Lily found her self pouring tears and the truth all other her roommates. "He's amazing, he's gorgeous and funny and always knows how to make me laugh. He also fixes me when I'm broken but many times it's him who broke me. I love him so much, I wish he knew and would never let me go! But we always fight, little things tick me of that he does and the other way round. We're complete opposites! He's a rebel, he's popular, and he keeps good grades without even trying! I'm a goodie two shoes, to scared to go out five minutes past curfew and people only know me because of James. I work to hard, I never let myself go and I keep everything bottled inside me. I cannot believe I just told you that." She stood up and ran to her bed, slipping herself under her duvet.