PROLOGUE

Atsumu looked at his mother with excitement, "Really, you've arranged for me and my friends to stay at the beach for the summer break. Do you mean it". "Yes honey" she replied smiling at the boy, "you deserve it. You've worked so hard and I'm so proud of you and you're due to start work in September, so go and recharge your batteries, whilst you have the chance".

"Omg, omg, omg. I've got the best mom ever" he screeched. "The house sleeps 8 so you can ask some friends to accompany you and I'll arrange transport and everything else. Just choose who you want to take and go have fun".

The boy picked his mom up and spun her around peppering her face with kisses. "Thank you so much, I'm so lucky. I'm going to go and message the gang" the boy laughed.

Osamu was just like his father, chilled and quiet. He had just finished college and was now a qualified chef, his father was so proud of him and he wanted to show him just how much.

"Son" "Yes dad" the boy replied looking up from his book. "You know how proud of you I am, don't you?" The boy looked at the man in front of him, it was like looking at an older version of himself. He always said that if he turned out to be half the man his father was he'd be happy. "Yes dad, you tell me every day",he chuckled.

"I want you to take over the family business in September. You've earned it" the man exclaimed. "Why only September?" the boy asked looking a little confused. "I'm sending you and 7 of your friends on a beach vacation for summer break. I've arranged a beach house and transport for you. You just need to provide the people."

Osamu looked shocked but happy, "Do you mean it?" "Yes, you go on Saturday so contact your bro's and get packed" the man answered. "Thank you dad, that's amazing. I'm so excited. I'll message the guys" and with that the boy left the room.

MESSAGE BETWEEN MR & MRS MIYA

MR MIYA - How did it go?

MRS MIYA - Great, he's so excited. How's Osamu?

MR MIYA - He can't wait.

MRS MIYA - This was a great idea. Hopefully they'll be able to get back to how they were before the divorce.

MR MIYA - Hopefully. What have you got planned whilst he's away?

MRS MIYA - Nothing. I'm just going to take a few weeks off work. How about you?

MR MIYA - Same. I don't suppose we could spend some time together?

MRS MIYA - That would be nice

MR MIYA - I'll come to you. I'll be there by Sunday

MRS MIYA - I'm looking forward to it

MR MIYA - Me too. I've missed you.

MRS MIYA - I've missed you too.