Chapter 100

Five years later -

" Yumi, please keep still and let Papa help you with your dress" the brunette groaned. "You're going to look so pretty as a bridesmaid."

The small brunette chuckled excitedly as her green eyes twinkled with mischief. "I know, Haru said that he's going to hold my hand tight and we can practice for our wedding." "Hell no, shouted the little girls father.

Everyone sat with bated breath as they waited for the two singles to become a couple. "It doesn't seem like five minutes since they first got together and now 8 of us have children" the redhead whispered to the man sat beside him.

It wasn't a conventional wedding, it was being held at an holiday resort and it was between two beautiful, strong women. As the doors opened and the blushing brides began to walk down the aisle arm in arm, smiling brightly whilst both wore stunning white gowns. Following closely behind were 4 small extremely cute little ones.

Oikawa-Iwaizumi Yumi age 4 looked extremely cute with her long, curly hair tied up, but it was her infectious chuckle that everyone loved. Holding her small chubby hand was Sawamura Haru also aged 4, he looked into the audience to see his papa Koushi and his father Daichi waving enthusiastically at him.

Closely following behind was Ushijima Aiko, a beautiful red headed 6 year old girl who was fun loving and extremely caring. She had only been a part of the Ushijima- Tendou family when she was adopted just 6 months before the wedding but she loved her two fathers more than anything. She looked down at the chubby little blonde boy who was grasping her hand so tightly as he toddled down the aisle beside her.

Everyone cooed and smiled at the smallest child as his two dads looked on with pride. "Omi look at little Kenji, he's so adorable. I wanna kiss and cuddle him so much" cried the emotional blonde. "I know Atsu, our baby's so cute."

The ceremony went without an hitch and everyone watched Kiyoko and Yachi as they smiled, kissed and posed for their wedding photo's. "They belong together don't they?" Teru smiled whilst holding onto his new fiance tightly. "Yeah they do Yuji. Just like us."

The night came to an end as the friends all gathered together to wave the two brides off on their honeymoon. The girls sat quietly in the back of the limo on their way to the airport. "Can you believe all this?" Yachi asked. "I know, I'm just so glad that everyone is happy and settled after the summer that they spent at the beach" Kiyoko replied. "Even though they went through so much, they still fought through the trauma and are still together. It's amazing".

"Can you believe that Iwa and Kawa have been married for 4 years and adopted little Yumi. They are both such good dads"

"I know and Suga and Daichi have been married for 2 years and have their little boy Haru. He want's to be a police officer when he grows up, just like his dad."

"Tendou and Ushijima also married 3 years ago and have Aiko who is an absolute angel. She's like a surrogate mother for the 3 little ones."

We can't forget our little cutie Kenji. That boys gonna be an heartbreaker when he grows up. Atsu and Sakusa love him so much and have recently celebrated their third wedding anniversary."

"We can't forget the others" Yachi chuckled.

"Kuroo and Kenma and Bokuto and Akaashi all live in the same apartment so that when Bokuto has volleyball matches abroad, Akaashi isn't left at home alone. They plan to have a joint wedding in 6 months, it's gonna be crazy" Kiyoko laughed.

"Suna and Osamu still live with Atsu, Sakusa and little Kenji and are engaged to be married. They are both amazing uncles and love the little one like he was their own."

"We can't forget Matsun and Makki. They live together and are still as wild as ever. They continue to play pranks on the others but spend most of their time travelling together."

"Do you think that they'll ever forget the beach?" Yachi asked. "How could they? They all found the meaning to their lives there, they found their other halves. It can't get any bettet than that" Kiyoko replied softly.

"No it can't get any better, because of that summer I have you. The most important person in my life. I love you Shimizu" the blonde whispered whilst kissing her wife gently.

"And I love you too Hitoka. More than anything."

THE END.