Chapter 60

"Can you believe those two?" Samu grumbled, "like I wanna hear my brother and his boyfriend getting up to 'unspeakable things'.

"Unspeakable things!" Suna laughed loudly. "It's put me in the mood, if you know what I mean." The dark haired boy pulled Osamu closer, kissing him fully on the lips and then moving on to his neck.

Osamu flipped the boy pushing him further into the futon while he straddled him. "God, Samu" he gasped out.

"Oi, stop fucking you two" Atsumu shouted through the wall. "I don't wanna hear that shit." " I suppose the boots on the other foot now" Osamu laughed. The twins began to have a shouting match until they heard someone enter the sleeping quarters. "Who's that?" Bokuto screeched nervously.

"It's okay it's only me and Iwa chan" Oikawa shouted. Everyone got up and ran into the lounge area to see how Suga was doing. "Hey babe" Atsumu shouted whilst flinging himself at his friend. "How's Suga?" Akaashi asked, obviously still extremely worried. "He's doing okay, just a little shaken up" Oikawa explained.

"Has he any idea who took him and why?" Kuroo asked. "He didn't seem to" Iwa replied. "Do the police have any leads?" Ushijima enquired. " They don't seem to have" Iwa answered whilst pulling is boyfriend into a tight hug. He could tell that this was weighing heavily on Oikawa, it had to be. "Come on babe" he said softly to his boyfriend, "let's go to bed, I bet you're exhausted." Oikawa nodded as they said their good nights and all went to bed.

Oikawa was awakened at 8am, his phone ringing. "Hi" he answered still half asleep. "Hey Kawa, it's Daichi". "Hey Daichi, how's Suga?" Oikawa asked. "He's doing better. They're gonna release him in a few hours and the Detective from yesterday is gonna drop us off at the spa." "Okay Daichi, we'll be waiting. Tell him how much we love him" the brunette replied. "I will, see you soon."

Iwa turned to Oikawa, he still looked half asleep. "You okay babe" he asked snuggling closer to his boyfriend and kissing the tip of his nose. "Yeah" Oikawa yawned. "You need to help me get these bitches up. We have a 'welcome home' party to arrange" Oikawa replied as he kissed Iwa full on his lips taking the spiky haired boys breath away.

The pair were showered and dressed in record time after deciding to shower together (we'll not go into that yet) and were now standing in the living area. "Yoo hoo bitches, get your lazy asses up". "WTF Kawa, Kenma shouted sticking his head outside the door as others followed.

When everyone gathered he began, "Okay, our precious Suga is due home in a few hours so we need to arrange a party to show him how much we love him." "What sort of party?" Suna asked. "Well he isn't going to be up to a full on drink fuelled dance party so does anyone have any idea's?" Oikawa asked.

"We could have his favourite 'super spicy mapo tofu', his favourite drinks, sweets and candy and all relax in the hot springs" Akaashi suggested. "That sounds good, Kawa agreed, anything else?" "They have an outside cinema screen that we can use and we can sit outside and watch movies and have popcorn" Makki replied.

"Okay great idea's so here's everyone's jobs -

" Sakusa, Osamu and Tendou can sort out the food"

"Akaashi, Kenma, Bokuto and Kuroo can sort out the candy and drinks"

"Atsumu, Makki, Suna and me will decorate the spa outside with fairy lights, seating and sort out the movies."

"Iwa, Ushijima and Matsun can set up the cinema screen and equipment"

"Okay you all know what you need to do so on three, break. One, Two, Three, GO" Oikawa shouted as the boys all scattered in different directions to complete their tasks.

Meanwhile someone in the shadows was watching the two love birds leave the hospital. 'Had he made the right decision?'