Chapter 95

"Please leave the room" one of the nurses shouted as she tried to bundle Teru and Kuroo out of the room.

"No I'm not leaving him" the blonde screamed as he was jostled from his lovers beside by a number of hospital staff with a crash cart. Kuroo just looked dumb stuck, he didn't know what to do, the alarms began to hurt his ears. The dark haired boy grabbed Terushima and dragged him into the waiting room, "we need to let them work on him. Just trust them."

The two boys were grabbed into a group hug by Kiyoko, Yachi and Kenma. "It's okay, please believe me. He's gonna be okay, he's a fighter" said the small blonde who pulled Terushima into a tighter hug.

Everything seemed to eventually calm down and the group were approached by the doctor as he left the room. "He's going to be okay" he said with a smile, "we're going to slowly bring him out of his induced coma in about an hour." Terushima dropped to the floor, "he's okay? He's really okay?" he sobbed. "Yes, but he may have some form of amesia due to the head injury so please keep that in mind but it doesn't happen to everyone," the doctor replied.

"So you're telling me that he may not remember me" said a crestfallen Terushima. "I have to make you aware of the worst case scenario but try and not dwell on it, we'll know more when we wake him." "Thank you doctor" the blonde replied quietly.

"Hey, come on now don't think the worst" Yachi smiled whilst grabbing her friends hand. "You go and be with him and we'll join you when the doctor comes back, ok?" "Yeah Yacchan, thank you" the boy smiled in return.

Kuroo, Kenma and the girls returned to Kenmas hospital room so that he could be checked over and a decision made as to whether he could be discharged or not. "Do you think Kiyoshi will really be ok?" Kenma mumbled. "I'm sure that the doctor wouldn't have lied to us, he's young and strong, he'll be up and about in no time" Kiyoko answered with a smile. The boy was distracted however when Kuroo's phone pinged.

P.M Daichi and Kuroo

Daichi - How's Kenma?

Kuroo - He's doing much better. Hopefully we'll be back soon. I think they're gonna release him.

Daichi - That's great. How's Kiyoshi? Any improvement?

Kuroo - The doctors are going to bring him out of his induced coma within the next hour so we'll keep you informed.

Daichi - Oh my God!!!

Kuroo - What?

Daichi - Iwa just got off a call with police. Touma and Habiki have been captured

Kuroo - That's amazing, I've gotta give Kenma the news, he'll be able to sleep tonight. See you all soon.

Daichi - Bye

Kuroo looked up from his phone with a stunned expression. "What's wrong?" asked a worried Kenma. "Babe they've arrested Touma and Habkki, it's over."

The blonde looked extremely distressed but held back his tears and answered, "we can go back to the others, I'm so happy." The girls hugged the small boy until he calmed down a little, it was like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"Come on, we need to support Teru" Yachi said with a smile as she walked with the others to Kiyoshi's room, where a visibly shaken Terushima sat outside. Just as the group reached the boy they noticed the doctor exiting the room, "he's awake but a little groggy, you can go in now" the man advised them as he walked away.

They all stood outside for a second waiting for Teru to calm down. "Come on, there's no point putting this off any longer" he said grasping the door handle and walking into the room.

The five friends all looked at the pretty brunette boy who sat upright in bed looking straight at them. His head was bandaged, his face bruised and he was still attached to numerous drips. They all smiled brightly at the boy as he continued to look at them with a dazed expression.

"Who are you?" he asked to everyone's dismay......