Chapter 7

"Okay everyone, let the twins catch up in peace. I need you all in the background of the pics I take of Kawa so fan out and look natural, except for you" Suna shouted pointing at Iwaizumi. "I need you over here with Kawa".

Iwa sauntered over looking extremely cool even though underneath he was a mess. He hadn't seen much of the models face on the picture that Tendou had sent but now he could, he was gorgeous and Iwa was smitten.

Kawa tried to regulate his breathing as he looked at the boy walking towards him. He was a little shorter than Kawa, he had dark spikey hair, sparkling green eyes that entranced Kawa as they morphed into different hues as the lighting changed, he had amazing biceps and his smile, God his smile was breathtaking.

Suna chuckled a little under his breath, the sexual tension was extremely evident. He didn't think that he had ever seen the usually confident Oikawa Tooru look so flustered.

"Hi, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime but my friends call me Iwa" the boy said extending his hand to Kawa who looked a little confused until he realised that the boy was trying to shake his hand. As their hands touched they both felt the rush of electricity run through their veins. "H-hi I'm Oikawa, Oikawa Tooru," he stuttered nervously, "but my friends call me Kawa". Adorable, Iwa thought.

This wasn't the only awkward interaction that was talking place on the beach. Daichi had seen the angelic looking grey haired boy laughing and joking with his friends, he was mesmerised. The sunlight behind him made the boy look ethereal, he had gorgeous hazel eyes and a small beauty spot under his left eye but it wasn't just his looks that attracted Daichi it was the warmth that emanated from him.

"Daichi, Daichi earth to Daichi" Bokuto shouted noisily down the dark haired boys ear. "Fuck, what are you doing you idiot? You almost burst my ear drum" the boy grimaced rubbing his ear. "You like him don't you?" the grey haired boy smirked. "Shut up" Daichi growled not noticing someone coming to a stop behind him and looking at him inquisitively.

"Hi" the voice beside him said making him jump. As he turned slightly he saw the angel standing beside him. "I'm Sugawara Koshi but my friends call me Suga" he smiled brightly.

"Err, I'm Sawamura Daichi but everyone just calls me Daichi" he replied whilst bowing making Suga giggle cutely. "Would you like to go for a walk, Daichi?" the boy asked. "Sure" the dark haired boy smiled, a pink blush across his cheeks.

"Kuroo" Bokuto whisper shouted "Let's try and guess who likes who." "Okay, but there are only 6 of them here at the minute. Who do you think are a good match.

"Obviously Daichi and the grey haired cutie" Bokuto smiled. "Iwa and the model, I think they called him Kawa. Ushi and the red haired boy Tendou" he continued. "I'm not really sure about the others" the hyperactive boy replied. "What about the twins?" Kuroo asked. "I don't know, they haven't really interacted with anyone yet" Bokuto continued but then stopped abruptly when he saw his friends face. "What's up bro?" he asked. Kuroo didn't reply, he just pointed in the direction of the beach houses.

Bokuto turned and it was like time stood still. Walking towards them was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He was tall, slim with soft dark hair and the most amazing blue eyes he had ever seen. His mouth gaped and his eyes widened as he looked towards his friend who had the exact same expression on his face. However Kuroo wasn't staring at the same boy as his friend, he was looking at the small, pretty blonde boy beside him. Oh fuck, he thought, I'm in trouble now.