Chapter 80

"STOP" the boy shouted whilst pushing the blonde forcefully away. "Stop, please, I'm not ready for this. No, No".

Terushima pulled the boy closer to him, "shh, it's okay. It's just a dream. No one's gonna hurt you. I promise." The brunette shook in his arms, whimpering and crying until he eventually calmed down as the blonde ran his fingers gently through his hair.

"I'm sorry" he sniffled holding Terushima tightly, "I'm really sorry". "It's fine, don't worry. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you anymore. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked softly. "Not yet. I just wanna sleep. Is that okay?" " Of course it is, you sleep and I'll protect you." "Thank you" the brunette whispered whilst closing his eyes.

When he was satisfied that the boy was asleep he opened the group chat.

** In the 'hot boys' groupchat **

TERU - Is anyone online?

KAWA - Hi Yu chan, what's wrong?

TERU - Can everyone come online?

** everyone is online **

TERU - Can everyone please make sure that Kiyoshi isn't left alone at anytime when I'm not around.

MAKKI - Aw you getting a little posessive babe?

TERU - No I think that someone has sexually assaulted him or have at least tried to.

SUGA - OH MY GOD that's awful

DAICHI - What has he told you to make you think that?

TERU - He was having a nightmare and started screaming 'please stop please' and 'no I'm not ready for this' so I woke him and he was shaking and crying, he was scared, so scared but he said that he couldn't tell me what happened yet. I managed to get him to sleep and that is the situation at the moment.

ATSUMU - We'll help you look after him Teru chan, don't worry.

TERU - Could you all not make it obvious that you know until I can get more information?

KUROO - No problem bro.

KENMA - Do you think that it's one of the employees?

TERU - Possibly, so you all need to be more careful until we get the exact details. I know for a fact that Hideo scared him so much that he asked if he could sleep in my room with me as they have access to the normal rooms.

KAWA - Does that mean that they have access to our rooms too?

TERU - No only the manager has access to the V.I.P suites that you ate staying in and the first class rooms that me, Konoha and Yachi are in but we all need to keep our wits about us as there is definitely something sinister happening here.

IWA - Okay, in future we all walk around in groups. I'm not gonna risk Kawa or any of you others getting hurt

MATSUN - Yeah good idea, no one is to be left alone

TERU - I don't know about you all but I'm exhausted so lets end this convo now and get some sleep.

EVERYONE - Night

"Can you believe that" an exasperated Kuroo asked his lover but the boy was quiet. "Kenma are you okay?" he asked turning the boy slowly to face him. The look on the boys face was of pure terror. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked quietly.

"Please don't hate me" Kenma sobbed. "I could never" Kuroo answered, a worried look on his face. "A few days ago one of the barmen approached me when I was alone" Kenma mumbled quietly. Kuroo didn't like where this was going, he began to feel sick and light headed as Kenma continued, "he said if I ever wanted to be fucked right, he would gladly do it." Kenma couldn't look up from the ground but felt himself being pulled into his boyfriends arms.

"Which one was it?" Kuroo asked calmly. "It was the dark haired one. I can't remember his name" Kenma replied. "Please don't do anything stupid, I don't want you to get in trouble." Kuroo looked at the small boy and smiled pulling him closer, "let's sleep now kitten." "Okay" the boy replied closing his eyes and promptly falling asleep.

Kuroo couldn't sleep. He had never felt rage like it, he wanted to tear the bastard apart with his bare hands but tonight wasn't the night but it was coming. Oh God, was it coming.