Chapter 87

The boys were having an amazing night, they danced, laughed and some of them may have drunk a little too much. Kenma had begun to feel the beginnings of a migraine so he excused himself and retreated to the room. Kuroo had wanted to go with him but Kenma wouldn't hear of it, it was obvious that the dark haired boy was having fun.

Akaashi had watched Kenma leave and something was really bothering him. When the small blonde had left the room, Akaashi noticed that Touma and Habiki had followed closely behind. He knew that he couldn't say anything to the others without risking their safety but he wasn't going to let anyone hurt his best friend just because he was scared.

Kenma had only been back in the suite for a few minutes when there was a knock at the door. Usually he would check the peep hole but his vision was compromised due to the migraine. As soon as he opened the door he felt a stinging sensation in his chest and looked down and noticed taser wires and then pain which made his small body convulse and everything go dark.

Akaashi went up towards the suite and bobbed his head around the corner just to see Kenma drop to the floor. He gasped loudly but hid around the corner hoping that the two men manhandling his friend hadn't noticed that he was there.

He took a deep breath and rounded the corner just to see the two men carrying Kenma disappear into the stairwell. Akaashi followed behind at a safe distance, he was scared out of his wits but his friend needed him and there was no way that he was going to let him down. He tip toed quietly with his hand over his mouth, trying to muffle his shaky breathing and then he saw the door to the seventh floor open and then close as the men went through it.

Akaashi stood frozen in place, not able to move, his fear taking over. 'I'm going to have to let the others know before it's too late' he thought to himself as he reached for his cell phone in his pocket however when he lifted it to eye level he noticed that it was showing no signal. It was then that the boy realised that he was the only one that could save Kenma.

"Hurry up" one of the assailants said to the other, just loud enough for Akaashi to hear. He opened the stairwell door to the seventh floor and saw them go into the last door on the left at the very end of the corridor. " Hang on Kenma" he whispered as he turned to go back the way that he came so that he could gather the others and save his friend. However he heard a blood curdling scream, he knew it was Kenma so he turned and ran straight to the room in question.

The boy gently placed his ear against the door and heard nothing. What should he do? Should he try and break the door down and retrieve Kenma himself or should he get the others? At least they'd both have a chance on surviving if the others were there. So he turned around.

" What do we have here?" the man sneered as he grabbed Akaashi by the arms and dragged him into the room, slamming the door behind him......