Chapter 86

"Hey Teru, what can you tell me about Yachi?" Kiyoko asked nervously. "Well she works for the agency, she's single and I'm pretty sure she's into girls. Why? You interested?" he chuckled, not even trying to hide the smirk on his face.

"Shut up" the girl replied walking into her office without acknowledging anyone else.

Kiyoko had known Terushima since they were small children. Their fathers were both high flying business men who had originally talked about merging their families by marriage however that didn't work when the families realised that Teru was bi and Kiyoko liked girls. Luckily the men supported their children no matter what so decided to disolve the arranged marriage agreement. They both knew that they were lucky that their parents understood.

As the boys were all resting after their photo shoot a group message was sent from Suki on behalf of Kiyoko to invite them to an Hawaiian luau on the hotels private beach that evening. They were advised to wear hawaiian shirts and lei's, everyone was so excited.

A few hours later the group began to arrive all dressed in keeping with the invitation. There were fire dancers, tropical food and drinks and a spit roasted pig, the boys were having an amazing time. However everyone went quiet when Yachi arrived. The small blonde looked beautiful dressed in a simple flowered dress with an orchid resting behind her left ear. Fumiko and Kaita had helped her with the look hoping that it would attract the attention of a certain dark haired hotel manager.

Kiyoko was her usual busy self, running around making sure that everything was perfect and ensuring that they had the best customer experience and then it was like everything stood still. There she was a vision of perfection. The dark haired girl couldn't stop herself, it was like her body was moving but her mind had shut off.

Yachi was nervous, really nervous. The blonde had only had one serious relationship and that person ripped her heart out and stomped all over it by telling the small girl that she loved her and then going off with her childhood best friend. It had taken her years to get over it, well if you can call it getting over someone when you were left feeling incomplete and wary of everyone. She hadn't realised that she was spacing out until she heard the voice.

"Hi, I'm Kiyoko Shimizu" the girl said holding out her hand for the other one to take. She could feel her face flushing and in the back of her mind she could hear 'you can do it, just talk to her'. "Hi I'm Yachi Hitoka" she replied shyly while taking the girls hand and shaking it.

"What do you think of the resort?" Kiyoko asked with a smile. "It's probably one of the most beautiful places that I've ever been to" she replied, trying to sound confident and unphased but not succeeding. "Would you like to walk around the hotel grounds with me and I'll tell you were all of the prettiest places are?" Yachi just nodded and internally freaked out as the girl took her hand gently and held it tight.

Everyone noticed them walking away hand in hand, "my ship, my ship is sailing" Terushima shouted loudly. "Oh my God they're so cute together" Tendou squealed as the others just nodded their heads in agreement.

The girls had been walking around for about ten minutes when they came to a bench look out spot where you could see the lights of the nearby town sparkling like gem stones beneath them. "I think you're really pretty" Kiyoko said whilst smiling gently at the girl. " I th- ink yyou are too" the blonde stuttered nervously.

"Is it okay if I kiss you" the dark haired girl asked whilst gently brushing the blondes hair behind her ear. "Yes" she replied in almost a trance like voice. The girls shortened the distance and as their lips met, fireworks went off in the distance.

'Wow' the small blonde said to herself ...