Chapter 5

"Hey, hey, hey. Good morning Kuroo bro" Bokuto shouted excitedly as the boy walked down the stairs whilst stretching and yawning at the same time. "Where are the others?" he asked realising that his friend was all alone in the kitchen.

"They're outside eating breakfast" he replied, "and Ushijima is telling them about the cute guy that he met this morning." Kuroo looked quite excited, "come on bro, I wanna find out about this guy" Kuroo ordered whilst rushing outside onto the deck.

"I believe that you met a love interest this morning, my man. Fill me in, give me the details" he said whilst plopping onto the nearest chair to Ushijima.

"He's very tall and slim, with red hair. He's also pretty and confident and he gave me his phone number" the man blushed. Even though he looked stoic and cold, everyone who knew him thought he was cute. He wasn't confident at all and he honestly had no idea that people thought he was hot.

"Message him" Kuroo screeched. "I-I don't think I can" the boy replied looking at the floor. "Why not?" Bokuto asked looking even more confused than normal. "He may not be into boys and then it'll just make it awkward". "Believe me bro, if he wasn't into you he wouldn't have given you his number after only knowing you for all of 5 minutes" Kuroo pointed out.

"Okay, I'll do it but what do I say?" Bokuto grabbed the phone to start texting only to have the phone snatched off him and to receive a slap to the back of the head. "Dude, you don't have to be so aggressive" the boy wailed at Iwa who was now holding the phone. "You'll scare him off, we need someone smooth and confident to message him." "But who?" Ushijima asked.

Iwa looked at his friends and began to discount them one by one. " Kuroo, no" "Why not?" the dark haired boy whinned. "No" Iwa replied again. " Bokuto, hell no!!" "I'm offended" the grey haired boy pouted launching into one of his many mood swings. "Daichi, too soft and fluffy" "Err what, never mind...." he knew that Iwa was right so just stopped mid sentence. "Me, no can't be bothered" the green eyed boy yawned. "Sakusa, doesn't like people so would be just as bad as Ushijima. Samu is too shy which leaves Matsun"

"Why me?" Matsun glared. "It's just your time to shine bro. So don't fuck it up" Iwa growled throwing the phone at Matsun.

Private message between Ushijima (really Matsun) and Tendou.

USHI - Hey Tendou, would you like to meet up later?

TENDOU - That would be nice, but I have plans with my friends later on

USHI - We can meet when it's convenient for you, I don't mind.

TENDOU - Two of my friends are models and have to do some extra portfolio shots of the beach and we're gonna have a barbecue later. Why don't you come by and bring your friends?

Ushijima looked at his friends with a blush across his cheeks. "What?" Iwa asked with a confused look on his face. "He said that two of his friends are models and they're doing some sort of photo shoot on the beach. He asked if I'd like to come to a barbecue that they're having later and to bring my friends"

"You can count me out" Iwa growled, I don't like girls anyhow. In fact none of us do and models will be so much worse". Matsun smiled slyly and continued to send messages as Ushijima.

USHI - Send me a pic of one of your model friends to show my friends

TENDOU - this is my good friend Kawa

Matsun looked at the picture, he was flustered

Matsun looked at the picture, he was flustered. "What's up?" Iwa asked. "Holy shit dude, his friends a boy and he is HAF" Iwa grabbed the phone and turned a lovely shade of red, "if he's into guys, he's mine. Ask them were they wanna meet." Matsun laughed, the boy was Iwa's dream boy, he decided to text back.

USHI - I know this is personal but can you tell me a few things about your friends?

Tendou laughed loudly, he knew he'd reeled them in using Kawa but he didn't care.

TENDOU - There's 8 of us, all guys and all either gay or bi and if you wanted to know Kawa's only into boys with dark hair and green eyes. Oh and he loves big biceps

Matsun looked at Iwa with a shocked face, "Dude, he only likes boys with dark hair, green eyes and big biceps." Iwaizumi punched the air, "yes, score" he shouted whilst running to his room to make himself look even better, if that's possible.

TENDOU - What about you, tell me about your friends

USHI - Well there are 8 of us too, we are also all gay or bi. We don't have any models but two of us have been signed to play for professional volleyball teams next season.

TENDOU - Okay so do you wanna meet at our house at noon?

USHI - That's great, just tell me where you are?

TENDOU - Walk off your decking and turn right. Do you see the beautiful white beach house next door with the fire pit? Well that's us, see you soon Ushi.

"Guys, Bro's, Dudes" Matsun shouted, " they're staying in the house next to us. We're neighbours with at least 2 hot guys but if the rest of them are as hot as Kawa and Tendou then we're in for a lot of fun. Be ready for noon"

Matsun threw Ushijimas phone at him and ran to us room to get ready.