Chapter 53

The mood suddenly changed after Ushijima's revelation, so much so that the boys decided to call it a night and sleep.

"Toshi" Tendou whispered to the man lying next to him in bed, "that must have been really hard to tell us but your teacher was so wrong. Why can't a man love a man or a woman love a woman? What's so wrong about it? I don't believe God would punish anyone for falling in love."

"It wasn't just that one teacher that said those words to me. I was bullied so badly after that by children and teachers alike. I wasn't invited to other kids birthday parties, no one wanted to hang out with me, it was so hard. I got to a stage were I actually thought about ending my life."

Tendou looked at the boy in horror, he felt like someone had ripped his heart out, he could feel the nausea rising and all he wanted to do was cry but he knew that he had to be strong for the boy lying beside him. He didn't say anything, he just pulled him to his chest and stroked his hair until the boy finally slept.

Ushijima woke to the smell of coffee and bacon, mmm what a good combination, he said to himself. The red head was still sleeping, not making a sound. He studied the boys face, he was breathtaking from his vibrant red hair to the kind smile that he was sporting even though he slept, Ushijima realised, he was in love with this man and smiled softly whilst running his fingers gently through the boys hair.

Tendou began to stir slowly whilst moving further into the larger boys chest. "Morning Ushi, how are you feeling today?" the boy asked as his eyes fluttered open.

"I love you" Ushijima blurted out. Tendou's eyes opened widely, "what" he spluttered. "I love you" the boy said again, this time with certainty evident in his voice.

Tendou could feel the onset of tears, this was the first time someone had told him that they loved him, but it felt good. Without thinking he pushed himself forcefully onto the other boy, their lips meeting. The feeling was intense, he'd never felt like this before. The making out quickly developed into something a lot more intense but before they consummate their relationship there was a loud banging on the door.

"Guys, breakfasts ready" Suga shouted before walking away, oblivious to the fact that he had cock blocked one of his besties. "Well, I suppose that's that" Tendou groaned. "I'm not hungry, are you?" Ushijima asked, a fire apparent in his eyes.

"Not hungry at all" the boy replied, finding the others lips again. He gasped as the other boy moved them away to travel down the boys neck as his hands ran over the others body, sparking all kinds of physical and emotional reactions.

"I love you too Ushi" the red head replied, his breath becoming more ragged with each second.

Meanwhile downstairs, "Are they coming down for breakfast" Akaashi asked the silver haired boy who had just walked into the kitchen. "I doubt it" Suga replied with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Holy fuck" Bokuto shrieked causing everyone to turn and look at him. "What?" Suga asked, glaring at the boy. "Don't tell me Ushi's finally gonna lose his v card" the larger boy laughed.

"Wait are you trying to tell me that fine ass God of a man is still a virgin?" Suga gasped. "Erm I'm right here babe" Daichi interjected. "I know babe, but he is. Ask anyone" Suga continued, "but you're finer" he smirked, winking at his boyfriend.

"Let's get back to the question. Is Ushi still a virgin?" "Not anymore" a voice said coming from the corner of the room and everyone turned to see a smirking Tendou with two coffee cups in his hands as he walked back to the man in his bed.

"He's never trusted anyone before, so he would never go that far" Kuroo explained, "but now it looks like he does."

"I'm so happy for them" Suga gushed. "Me too babe, me too" Daichi replied.