Chapter 32

Matsun awakened to someone kissing his neck and realised that he had the lovely Makki in his arms. "Morning beautiful" he said pulling the boy even closer. "Morning sexy" Makki giggled.

For some reason the situation seemed to escalating rather quickly as Matsun kissed Makki deeply. They were both enjoying the closeness, the heat, the increasing breathlessness. Until .....

Bang, bang, bang. "What the fuck" Makki screamed, "who is it?" We're busy." "Yeah we're busy" Matsun reiterated whilst raising an eyebrow which resulted in a snorting noise from Makki.

The door opened as Akaashi and Bokuto entered the room. "Dude" Makki screeched, "don't just walk in. There's a whole lot of nakedness in this room that I would prefer you didn't see."

"You should have thought about that before you frightened poor Bokuto to death" he glared, his arms folded across his chest and his foot tapping. This was Akaashi's 'displeased face' and believe me no one wanted to see that. The pretty dark haired boy could go 'savage mode' at any minute and it was as scary as hell.

"Aw Akaashi, don't look at me like that, you're scary as fuck when you make that face" Makki groaned. "Apologise to Kou, then I may let you live" Akaashi replied whilst Bokuto looked at the pretty boy with awe in his eyes. "Who the hell is Kou?" Makki asked becoming increasingly irate. "That's me" Bokuto smiled brightly.

"Oh so we're onto first names now, are we?" Makki smirked. Akaashi was not amused, "don't change the subject, apologise before I beat your ass." "Sorry love I already beat you to that" Matsun chuckled while Makki went a pretty scarlet colour. "Eww too much information Hanamaki Takahiro. Just know that I am officially pissed at you" Akaashi said raising his voice and turning to leave the room.

"I'm really sorry Bokuto, I didn't realise that it would scare you so much. Will you forgive me?" Makki pleaded. "Of course" the boy replied," I would never have guessed that Akaashi could get so dominant if you hadn't pranked me and to be honest it really turns me on, so thank you." In one swift movement Bokuto swept Akaashi up in his arms and ran towards their shared bedroom.

"Well at least someones gonna have some fun" Matsun chuckled. "Yes we are Issei, lots of fun" Makki replied whilst jumping on the taller male.

All four boys eventually made it downstairs for breakfast where Suga was cooking up a storm. "Morning" Makki said whilst placing a quick kiss on Suga's cheek much to Matsun's annoyance, "hey I don't want my boyfriends lips on anyone else."

"Uh, boyfriend?' Makki gasped, "I don't remember anyone asking me to be their boyfriend." Matsun looked a little disappointed, "I'm sorry I just assumed that after the night we had that we'd be dating." "I'm joking,"Makki giggled whilst placing a quick kiss on the boy's lips.

" Oh my god, I'm so happy for you both" Suga smiled, "you better look after him Matsun and we need to have a little chat later," he continued, his face changing to something much darker. 'Scary' Matsun thought to himself.

Akaashi and Bokuto entered the room hand in hand, Bokuto looked like he was fit to burst until he couldn't hold in his secret any longer, "Akaashi is now my boyfriend" he blurted out looking like the cat that got the cream whilst Akaashi flushed a bright red.

"So we have at least 2 couples now?" Makki questioned. "Who?" Akaashi asked whilst absentmindedly playing with Bokuto's fingers. "No, we may have four" Suga cut in. "Four?" Matsun asked, confusion written across his face.

Suga answered" well we have you and Makki, Bokuto and Akaashi, I wouldn't be surprised if Kawa and Iwa were together." Everyone nodded in agreement. "But who's the fourth" Makki groaned.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? Daichi asked me to be his boyfriend whilst we were stuck on the ferris wheel and I said yes" Suga answered whilst continuing to make breakfast.

"When where you gonna tell us?" Makki wailed. "Eventually" the grey haired boy replied flippantly. "I was too busy dealing with your two horny asses to say anything but now you know.

"Congratulations" everyone shouted. Akaashi looked a little worried though but no one else seemed to have picked up on it. This would be Suga's first relationsip since Kyo died the year before" but Akaashi put that to the back of his mind when he realised just how happy the boy looked. He saw the thing that he never thought would be possible, Suga's most beautiful smile and if Daichi was the one that triggered it, he was happy, very happy.