Chapter 37

Oikawa looked everywhere for his favourite shirt and eventually found it rolled up in a ball in a corner of his room, he picked it up and could smell his cologne all over it. 'That's strange' he mumbled to himself, ' I haven't even worn it yet.'

"Good morning Tooru" Iwa yawned, getting the boys attention. "Good morning Hajime" the boy replied, forgetting all about his crumpled shirt.

The boys headed down to have breakfast, which was usually taken outside around their fire pit, where they find Suga and Daichi already enjoying pastries and coffee. "Morning" Daichi greets the other two. "Are we the only ones awake?" Iwaizumi asks. "I've heard a few of the others moving around. They shouldn't be much longer" Suga answers with a blank expression on his face, which worries Oikawa straight away.

"Why don't you go and wake the others so we can make plans for later" Oikawa instructs Daichi and Iwa. The spiky haired boy realises by the look on the brunettes face that he wants Daichi out of the way so that he can find out whats bothering his friend. "Come on bro, lets go wake the dead" he chuckles as they make their way into the houses.

"Babe, are you okay?" Oikawa asks the usually cheerful Suga. He looks sadly at his friend and replies, "I've lost the promise ring that Kyo gave me" he answers tearfully. The brunette moves towards his friend and pulls him into a tight embrace as his body is racked with sobs. "Shh it's okay, we'll all help you find it" Oikawa whispers whilst rubbing the boys back.

It took a while but eventually the boy began to calm down. "Where did you have it last Koushi?" "I left it at the side of the bed yesterday morning when we left for the trip. That's why I can't understand where it's gone, it should just be there. It's all I have left of him Tooru, I can't bear to think that I may have lost it" he explained whilst becoming emotional again.

The remaining boys got up and made their way to the fire pit, laughing and messing about. Until they saw the two boys wrapped in each others arms whilst Oikawa ran his fingers gently through Sugas hair.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Daichi asked whilst putting his hand on the boys shoulder. Oikawa released his friend as the dark haired boy took over comforting him. "What happened?" Akaashi asked the brunette. "He can't find Kyo's promise ring." There was an audible gasp from the others along with saddened glances at the distraught silver haired boy.

"Right everyone" Oikawa began, "Go back to your houses and tear them up, if you need to, we have to find the ring for Suga." They all nodded and split to search the relevant properties whilst Daichi called the Captain of the boat to see if Suga was confused about leaving the item at the house and had in fact lost it there. She offered to do a full scale search and get back to him.

The boys searched all morning, to no avail, Suga was devastated.
The search then continued outside the beach houses and along the stretch of sand from the houses to the place where they joined the boat the day before but there was no trace of the ring.

Meanwhile, a certain person in a camper van had been laughing hysterically at the chaos he was causing whilst twirling the stolen ring around his finger.

"Yes bitch, I hope you die inside. If you hadn't interfered in my relationship with Tooru this would never have happened. Get ready for more heartache because this is just the beginning"......