Chapter 30

Everyone was really tired when they reached the Beach houses but they all made their way to where Kawa was as instructed. There sat on the sofa cuddled together watching anime was Iwa and Kawa. "Oh my fucking God" Atsumu shouted, " you two are so adorable together. I hope that you've been looking after our Prettykawa" he added smirking at Iwaizumi.

Both boys flushed red, "I have" Iwa mumbled, "ask Tooru."

"Oh my God, it's Tooru is it?" Tendou cackled, "It took us years to get the permission to call him that and you know him mere days and you get that honour." Kawa looked at them sheepishly, "he saved me from a monster, so he can call me anything," "Anything?" Iwa laughed. "I've changed my mind" he glared at the spikey haired boy.

"Okay, why are we all here?" Kenma asked. Iwa looked at them all and began, "I think that we should merge both houses." "How are we gonna do that" Ushijima asked, "we can't push the houses together." Iwa rolled his eyes, "no, I mean that we should have 4 from each house in both houses. I want Kawa to come and sleep here, so that I can make sure that he's okay. So if Matsun stays at the other house in Makki's room Kawa can stay in my room."

"Damn Iwa, you're a quick mover" Kuroo said wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up" Iwa answered. "Okay lets do this" Matsun began" so we have Iwa and Kawa, Kuroo and Kenma, Sakusa and Atsumu and Ushijima and Tendou in this house and Makki and me, Bokuto and Akaashi, Daichi and Suga, Osamu and Suna in the other."

"I know that this isn't ideal but I think that this is a good way to keep everyone safe from that psycho" Iwaizumi explained. Everyone looked happy with the decision other than Suga who looked pissed, to say the least. "You okay babe?" Atsumu asked the grey haired boy.

"That prick doesn't scare me and I just want you all to know that if he comes to any of these houses and I see him, I'm going to end the fucking bastard." None of the others had seen this side of Suga and it was terrifying, you could literally see the dark aura emanating from his slim body in waves.

"Look, Suga, I don't doubt that you would like to hurt him but he's a big guy. He could really do some damage" Iwa stressed looking a little worried. "No, what you don't understand is that he's scared of Suga" Akaashi began, "he left Kawa alone when Suga was around. Yes, he does look sweet but he's a demon when he's riled."

"He's wild if you piss him off or hurt his friends" Tendou added. Daichi looked at the sweet, beautiful man in front of him and thought, 'Damn, I can really see that'

"Okay, let's get this move done. I feel like I could sleep standing up" yawned Matsun. After about an hour they were all safely ensconced in their new rooms.

Everyone went to bed other than Makki who decided that he wanted to gather all of his favourite snacks as he and Matsun were going to watch a movie in their room. As he was just going to ascend the stairs he noticed Bokuto walking towards him. "You okay bro?" he asked. "Yeah, just need water" the other boy replied sleepily.

"Oh, Bokuto. It's only fair that you know, this house is haunted" he said casually whilst walking past the boy and up the stairs.

Makki was giggling like a school girl when he entered the room causing Matsun to stare suspiciously at him. "What are you up to" he asked trying to weigh up the pink haired boys intentions. "Moi" Makki gasped, "I'm not up to anything". "Sure, whatever you say but I'm personally not buying it" Matsun replied.

"Okay, okay. I may have told Bokuto that this house is haunted" he sniggered. "Oh my God, that's genius" the other replied. "Bokuto is terrified of ghosts. We need to prank him sooooo badly." "See, Matsun. This is why I like you so much" Makki laughed but then blushed when he realised that his comment had affected Matsun too. "Okay, what are we gonna do?" Makki whispered.

This part of the story was suggested by EverAnneHigh. It will continue into the next chapter....