Chapter 92

Kuroo didn't wait for anyone, he ran as fast as his legs would carry him to Kiyoshi's room. His gut told him it was going to be bad but the thought that he may have lost Kenma so soon after finding him made him want to vomit.

"Kuroo slow down" shouted Daichi, as the others all ran behind but the boy wouldn't slow down, he couldn't and then the room door came into view but instead he ran faster and launched himself, hitting the door dead on as it splintered from his hinges.

He gasped when he saw the scene in front of him. Both Hideo and Kiyoshi were laying bloodied, beaten and unconscious on the floor. The others stopped abruptly when they came upon the scene. The walls, ceiling and floor were covered in cast off blood splatters, the furniture lay broken.

"Kenma" screamed Kuroo. "Baby, please if you can hear my please shout out."

Half of the others were in tears, sobbing violently, and then they heard it, the smallest of whispers. "Kuroo". The dark haired boy turned to see the small blonde emerge from underneath the bed. He looked broken, haunted and then the tears fell as he dashed towards his boyfriend dropping the hammer that he was holding in his hand.

"Someone get the police and medical here NOW" shouted Kuroo as he held the small boy even tighter. "Are you hurt?" he said softly. "I think that they broke my arm and my ribs hurt" he replied with a sob. "Who did this?" he asked quietly.

"Please, I don't want to talk about it yet" he sniffled.

Within ten minutes Konoha and some of the medical staff had made it to Kenma's side, however they thought it best that he be transported urgently to the hospital along with Kiyoshi who remained unconscious with a severe head injury. Hideo wasn't as lucky, he was pronounced dead at the scene and Touma was still missing.

"Can you believe this?" Yachi whispered to Kiyoko. "What do you think happened?" the dark haired girl replied. "I can't imagine Kenma being the one that killed Hideo and assaulted Kiyoshi, there has to be another explanation" she replied.

Everyone made their way to the hospital to support Kenma and Kuroo. Terushima couldn't leave Kiyoshi alone as he lay on life support in intensive care. He couldn't believe that the sweet boy in front of him had done what Habiki had implied, it just didn't sit well with him.

The blonde held the boys hand gently whilst gently running his thumb across the boys knuckles. "If you can hear me, hang on, please. Come back to me and we can sort out any issues, I believe in you, don't leave me" he said with a shaky voice.

Yachi entered the room, her heart ached for her friend, so she hoped beyond hope that the boy wasn't involved in the kidnapping and that he would regain consciousness and explain exactly what had happened.

The others were gathered in the waiting room as Kuroo came out of the room that Kenma was in. "How is he?" Suga asked nervously. "He's got a broken arm, three broken ribs and his mental health is shot, but he's going to be ok". "Thank God for that" Oikawa said with a relieved sigh.

"Kenma want's you all to go back to the hotel and relax as the police are going to be coming to question him and it may take a while" Kuroo stated. "Can we at least see him just for a minute, to give him a hug?" Akaashi asked.

"Yeah, go for it" the dark haired boy smiled. "Are you ok bro?" Bokuto asked as he waited for the others to return. "I'm ok, I just need to know what happened" he replied.

"Please call us when you know anything" Atsumu said giving Kuroo a hug. "I will" he responded while returning to Kenma's bedside as the others left.