Chapter 29

All of the boys had an amazing day at the theme park, they left with plushies that they'd won, gifts for Iwaizumi and Oikawa and two of them were returning to the beach house as a couple.

The mood on the return journey was upbeat, happy and loud with the usual suspects, Atsumu, Suga and Makki, singing along to Spotify at full blast. However the noise stopped after about 30 minutes as the boys succumbed to tiredness one by one until the only sound was Matsuns phone ringing. Waking the sleeping boy.

"Oh hey Iwa, yeah we're about an hour away. What's wrong? What? Okay I'll tell the others" Matsun responded, ending the call with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Makki asked rubbing his eyes as the boy stood up. "Can everyone please listen" he shouted. A few of the boys opened their eyes and looked questioningly until Makki whistled loudly waking the remainder of the boys up.

"What the fuck Makki" Suga groaned loudly. "Matsun needs to speak but some of you lazy asses didn't wanna wake up" Makki answered. "What's wrong?" Suga asked impatiently.

"I've just had a phone call from Iwaizumi and he's asked that we all go straight to our beach house." Suga began to feel like something was off. "Matsun what aren't you telling us? Is Tooru okay?"

"Do you know someone called Tachibana Ryu?" Matsun asked. Suga's eyes widened whilst the rest of his friends gasped in shock. Suga looked furious, his body was shaking and his face contorted, "How do you know about that mother fucking bastard?" he growled.

Daichi only knew the sweet, loving and caring Suga so he was shocked to see this angry side of him and he had to admit it was scary but on a lighter note it also turned him on a little.

"Iwa went over to check on Kawa and there was some creep there calling him a slut and obviously scaring him but Iwa knocked him on his ass and he left but they've called the police to take a statement so Iwa wants Kawa to stay at our place so the guy doesn't know where he is and so that he can look after him."

Daichi noticed that the others looked visibly shaken at the news of this mans appearance at the Beach house so he thought it was only fair that his friends also had background information on the guy. "Can you tell us what happened Suga?"

The grey haired boy looked a little uncertain but decided that they needed to be made aware as Ryu was a very dangerous man. "Ryu swept Kawa off his feet, he was really charming and seemed like such a nice guy. He was really patient with him as Kawa was scared to have a sexual relationship with anyone so they were dating for 6 months before Kawa finally agreed to take the relationship any further."

Daichi could see that Suga was struggling so he held his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze so the boy continued. "He began to try and keep Kawa away from his friends, he told lies about us implying that we were saying horrible things about him and at first Kawa believed him and he managed to control him until one day after an argument he realised that Ryu had been lying and he called me for help." Suga let out a stifled sob so Akaashi took over.

"We managed to get Tooru away from him but then the stalking began. He made Tooru's life miserable. He even had him thinking that he was losing his mind and then he snatched him off the street and held him against his will for a full week. Luckily the police found him but not before he'd been emotionally, physically and sexually abused by him".

The boys couldn't believe what they were hearing. "Did he get away with it?" Bokuto asked. "No he served 6 months in prison because Tooru said he couldn't stand up in court in front of his family and tell them what the brute did to him" Akaashi explained. "But...I have no idea how he found us."

"That doesn't matter now" Ushijima began, "All that matters from now on is that we all keep Tooru safe."

All of the boys agreed, desperate to get home to the brunette.