Chapter 44

Suga tried to take a swing at Ryu but was pulled back by Daichi. "You need to control yourself sir" the police officer ordered pointing at Suga. "Look he's going down for what he's done" he continued, "and trust me, he won't be out for quite some time."

Daichi held Suga tightly in his arms as the officers put Oikawa's ex into the police car in cuffs. Just before they left the officer rolled down his window and addressed the boys, "your friends have been taken to the costal hospital, it's ten minutes away by car. Why don't you go and check on them?"

"Come on" Matsun said waving them into the 2 vans that they had arrived in just over a week earlier. After what seemed like forever the arrived at the hospital and ran to reception where a pretty blonde receptionist was sitting. She straightened her posture and put on her best flirtatious smile when she saw the crowd of extremely hot guys approaching her.

"Good evening, how can I help you?" she asked with a dazzling smile.

"Two of our friends were brought here in ambulances about thirty minutes ago. Their names are Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime, could you tell us where they are?" asked an emotional Makki.

"Yes, they're being treated at the moment, they're on the second floor in room 243. They wanted to stay together so we put them in the same room. You can make your way up just turn right at the end of the hall and you'll find the elevator. Take it to the second floor, turn left when you get out and it's right facing you" she replied. "Thank you" the boys said bowing slightly.

The boys ran towards their friends room. Hoping beyond hope that they were both ok. They reached the room and entered, Oikawa and Iwaizumi were laid on the same bed wrapped in each others arms, both having oxygen masks on and drips attached.

" Kawa, Iwa" Suga cried running towards the couple on the bed as tears rolled down his pale face. Oikawa sat up and opened his arms as the silver haired boy ran into them, "It's okay Koushi, we're ok" concern evident in his voice as Oikawa rubbed the boys back until he calmed down.

The door sprang open to reveal a doctor and a police officer. The doctor spoke first. "We're going to keep you both in over night just to be on the safe side as you both inhaled alot of smoke and you'll need your dressings changed Tooru. If you need anything you can push the alarm at the side of your beds and someone will come to check on you. Do you have any question?" Both boys shook their heads to signal that they didn't and the doctor turned and left.

The officer looked at the injured two and cleared his throat. "Tachibana Ryu has been arrested and charged with Arson, attempted murder, stalking and assault. We're going to throw the book at him so I'll need all of your contact information for the trial" he said whilst passing around a notebook and pen for the boys to provide their details then he too left.

"How are you both feeling?" Ushijima asked. "Okay" Iwaizumi replied sheepishly, " we have something to tell you all."

"I smell tea" Akaashi laughed, "come on spill don't leave us hanging. The boys looked at each other with bright smiles, their faces peppered with a light blush.

"Tooru's agreed to move in with me when we get back home" Iwa announced proudly. Everyone could see how in love they were so this was the obvious next step. The room erupted with cheers and tears flowed.

"We're so happy for you both" Suga cried whilst hugging the life out of pair.

Eventually the boys left and only Oikawa and Iwaizumi remained. "Are you sure about this Tooru" a nervous Iwa asked."

"I've never been more sure about anything in all my life" the brunette replied burying his face in Iwaizumis chest and promptly falling asleep.

"I love you Oikawa Tooru" Iwaizumi whispered.