Chapter 28

The day was going so well until the Ferris wheel incident. Bokuto had managed to talk Kuroo, Kenma, Akaashi, Matsun and Makki to ride the decrepit article but Makki was scared. The only reason why he agreed to get on it was because Matsun had called him a 'pussy' when he originally declined Bokuto's offer to join the others.

Everyone climbed on in two's and Makki had to admit, when they reached the top the view was spectacular. It had started to get dark and the lights in the distance reminded him of dozens of fireflies, he smiled contently as the ride reached the bottom and began on it's second turn to the top and that's when it happened.

"Arghhhh" Makki screamed as the wheel ground to a stop. It didn't help that they'd ended up at the very top. The boys hadn't realised how windy it was until their seats began swinging precariously.

"Bokuto, you fucking bastard. If I die because of your stupid idea, I'll come back and kill you" Makki screamed. Matsun thought it was hilarious, he couldn't hold his laughter in any longer.

"Oh, so you think this is funny, do you?" Makki glared at him. "I'm sorry Makki" Bokuto shouted with a terrified expression on his face, "please don't come back and haunt me, I'm scared of ghosts"

"Good" Makki screeched, "I'm gonna haunt the shit outta you, just you wait" Matsun couldn't hold it in any longer and actually snorted when his laughter escaped from his body. Makki was furious, "Fuck you Matsun" he shouted whilst folding his arms and pouting at the dark haired boy.

"Come here scaredy cat" Matsun laughed whilst pulling the boy into his arms, "let's try and take your mind off this and play a little game that my grandmother taught me. You have to say one word about each person I mention, but it has to be a negative one, okay ?"

"Yep, go" Makki replied sulking. Matsun began -

Bokuto - Dick

Kuroo - Idiot

Iwaizumi - Angry

Daichi - Uninteresting

Osamu - Who?

Sakusa - Awkward

Ushijima - Boring

Me - Bastard

Kawa - Irritating

Suga - Scary

Kenma - Solitary

Akaashi - Sarcastic

Tendou - Insecure

Suna - Lazy

Atsumu- Loud

You - Annoyed

"Okay, now you have to say one positive word about the same people" Matsun instructed. "No I'm too fucking annoyed, go to hell shit head" Makki grumbled. Matsun smiled at him, "Cute" he responded. Makki flushed a bright red,"Fuck you" he answered.

Matsun laughed loudly and responded whilst wiggling his eyebrows, "maybe later. Now come on surely you can think of just one nice thing about everyone." Makki sighed loudly, "Okay." The dark haired boy began.

Bokuto - 'sigh' Energetic

Kuroo - Positive

Iwaizumi - Caring

Daichi - Sweet

Osamu - Patient

Sakusa - Talented

Ushijima - Honest

Me - Funny

Kawa - Supportive

Suga - Selfless

Kenma - Cute

Akaashi - Beautiful

Tendou - Strong

Suna - Intelligent

Atsumu - Friendly

You - Lucky

Matsun looked at the boy confusion written across his face, "why lucky?" Makki smiled brightly, "I'm so lucky to have the group of friends that I have. Each one has helped me so much over the last 3 years and I honestly don't know where I would have been without them."

"Well hopefully you'll eventually feel the same about me and my friends," Matsun added. " Yeah, I have a feeling that I will" Makki answered resting his head on Matsuns shoulder as the ferris machine ground back into action, much to everyone's relief.

Matsun and Makki were the last ones off the ride. Bokuto came bounding over shouting excitedly, "Makki you don't have to haunt me anymore. I'm so glad."

With that all of the boys began to laugh loudly. "Yeah Makki, thank God for that" Matsun chuckled.