Chapter 78

Kiyoshi didn't understand how he had happened to get so lucky. He had gone from working himself into the ground and being used by his colleagues to having a new job with people who treated him with respect, he was so happy that Oikawa, Atsumu and their friends had been chosen to promote the very hotel that he worked in, surely it was fate.

All of the boys had finished working for the day when Teru approached him. "Hey, could you check out which restaurant is going to be open for tonight and what time is convenient please." "Yes sir" the brunette responded to his boss. Terushima looked horrified, "please don't call me that. Call me Teru, Yuji or if you must Yu chan." The brunette smiled at him and replied, "I think that only Oikawa san could get away with that." The boys stood for a while just looking at each other until Kiyoshi turned and ran.

" What the fuck just happened then?" Teru mumbled to himself whilst turning towards the elevator to go to his room. " Oi, did you upset Kiyoshi?" Konoha shouted gaining the attention of one of the bar staff, who tried to make it look like he wasn't actually eavesdropping.

"Huh?" the blonde replied questioningly. "I said did you hurt.....". "I heard what you said" Teru growled back, "I just looked at him and he turned and ran, don't ask me why as I don't have a fucking clue."

"Whatever" Konoha answered making his way over to where Suki was standing waiting for him, much to Yachi's amusement. She could tell that there was a spark between the two and that they needed a little push so she may have led Suki to believe that Konoha had asked to speak to her about some hotel business at the same time as she'd advised her colleague that the pretty brunette had asked to meet him for a drink. "Just call me Yachi Cupid" she laughed to herself.

Kiyoshi had finally made it to the bar to establish where the boys would be meeting that night and came face to face with a pissed off Hideo. "You think that you're so much better than us now, don't you bitch?" he said glaring at the brunette. "No I don't" answered a nervous Kiyoshi. "Fuck off, you think you're so special but you're just a useless piece of shit. You're worthless and don't ever forget that" the grey haired bar man replied.

Teru was getting a little impatient, yes the guy was cute but this was a serious business and it was up to him to look after his employees and to ensure that his clients received the best service so he angrily marched out of his hotel room and over to the elevator. As the doors open he stormed inside and collided head on with a tearful Kiyoshi.

"What happened?" he asked as he pulled the boy towards him and out of the elevator, he didn't stop until they were safely ensconced in his room. "Are you ok?" he asked softly as he brushed the tears off the boys face. "I hate my life. I wish I were dead" the boy sobbed uncontrollably as Teru held him tightly in his arms whilst rubbing his back to calm him down.

Teru had a bad temper and everyone knew it and believe me you don't want to get on his bad side but now he was pissed and someone was going to pay. He'd make sure of it.