Chapter 10

The day eventually drew to a close as all of the boys gathered together around the fire pit listening to music and chatting.

"Hey Suna, have you got a minute?" Atsumu asked. The dark haired boy stood up and walked towards is friend. He had to admit that seeing someone else with his friends face was freaking him out but he had been watching the boys for most of the day and realised that the twins were nothing alike. Atsumu was flirty, loud and a bit of a diva but Osamu was chilled, quiet and obviously more than just a little shy.

Suna flopped down onto the seat next to his friend, "What's up Atsu?" he asked lazily. "Would you take Osamu to one side and show him the pictures that you took today?" "Why me?" the boy groaned. "Please just as a favour to me. He's always had an inferiority complex towards me. He thinks that I'm pretty and popular and he isn't. Just show him some of the photo's that you took of him, I know that they're amazing because I've already seen them." "Okay" Suna replied sighing loudly.

"Hey Sakusa, do you like any of the boys here?" Osamu asked. He looked at the boy and had noticed the blush spread across his face, neck and ears even though he was wearing a mask. "N-no" the boy answered obviously lying his ass off.

Osamu sighed, "Could you do something for me please?" "Like a favour" the dark haired boy asked. "Yes like a favour"Osamu continued. "Okay" Sakusa nodded, "what is it?"

"Okay this is a little bit embarrassing but my twin as made it clear that he likes you so would you please spend some time with him?" Sakusa looked like he was going to explode, "but he's so popular and pretty, why does he like me when he could easily get someone like Iwaizumi, Daichi or Kuroo. I don't understand"

The grey haired twin was just going to try to talk the boy into approaching his twin when they were interrupted. "Hi, I'm Suna Rintaro but my friends call me Suna or Rin" Osamu felt like anyone within an 100 metre radius could hear his heart beat clearly as the pretty dark haired boy spoke to him.

"Err I'm Miya Osamu but everyone just calls me Samu" he replied trying to smile naturally. Which was extremely hard to do at the moment as his hormones were all over the place. Suna smiled shyly, "would you like to see some of the photographs I took, today?" "Yes, I'd really like that" he said whilst standing. They both began to walk inside the beach house when Osamu turned suddenly and shot a glance at Sakusa which obviously said, 'Go to my twin and make him happy or else. The masked boy scrambled to his feet and walked in the direction of were Atsumu sat.

As they walked through the kitchen Suna grabbed them both a drink and walked Osamu up to his bedroom. "Okay sit there and I'll show you a few of the photos that have been forwarded onto the modelling agency" he opened up his laptop to show the boy his work.

"I sent a few of Akaashi and Suga as your twin and Kawa think that they should both be modelling" Suna stated whilst glancing at the boy who was currently having all sorts of effects on his heart and stomach.