Chapter 3

Tendou was always the first one up in the morning, usually rising at 6am. The others rose at various times with the last person to get up being Suna at around 11am, although he was always the last one to go to bed so that explained the late start.

Tendou had seen a small bakery nearby and decided to go and get Muffins, Milk bread and Doriaki for everyone for when they eventually woke up.

He turned the corner to find and extremely, handsome buff guy being bothered by a group of girls. "Oh my God you're gorgeous" one girl screeched whilst pawing at the guys huge bicep. Tendou could see he was uncomfortable and too nice to warn the girls off. "Please stop doing that, I'm not interested" he said whilst trying to pry the girls hands off him.

The second girl began to mock him, "Oh Boo hoo, does baby not know how to treat a lady" the boy blushed redder, his eyes cast downward at the floor.

"I don't see any ladies" Tendou spoke up, " just a couple of skanks who think it's okay to throw themselves at anyone." The red head realised that he had three pairs of eyes staring at him. "Shut up freak" the first girl yelled at him. " Look honey, you wouldn't know what to do with an Adonis like that" Tendou glared. "And I suppose you do" the second girl fired back.

"Oh believe me I know how to satisfy my boyfriend" Tendou smirked whilst draping himself over buff guys large arms and winking.

" Ew, your disgusting" the girls shouted whilst running off in the opposite direction. Tendou extricated himself from the man smiling, "Sorry I didn't know how else to get rid of them." The boy smiled back at him, "Thank you, I'm not good at dealing with that kind of attention"

"I'm Tendou Satori" the redhead said whilst extending his hand. The buff boy looked at him shyly and replied, "I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi and I'm really grateful that you intervened. Plus I don't think that I could get someone as pretty as you to go out with me".

It was Tendou's turn to blush. No one other than his close friends had ever called him pretty, it was nice. "Do you live here Ushi?" the boy asked curiously. "No, I'm just here over the summer break, what about you?" " Me too" the redhead replied with a smile. "Would you like to get a drink sometime?" Ushijima asked the boy. "That would be really nice. Give me your phone and I'll put my contact details in" Tendou giggled whilst taking the boys phone and inputting his number.

The boys separated with a wave and Tendou got back to purchasing breakfast for his friends as Ushijima returned to his home for the summer.

" Hey bro. What's with the smile? Don't you think that it's a little early for you to look so happy" Bokuto groaned. "I just met someone and I think that things are gonna get a little interesting" Ushijima replied. "Bro, we've not been here 24 hours and you've already met someone, I'm jealous. What's he like? "He seems really nice and he's really pretty" the boy replied.

Tendou was singing as he entered the beach house and smiling brightly. "WTF has made you so happy at this ungodly hour?" Suga asked with a furrowed brow. "I've just met a guy?" "Is he HOT? Suga asked unable to hide his excitement. "He's Hot AF" Tendou screeched. "Yas bitch, tell me everything"....