Chapter 59

Warning - A little spicy but shouldn't offend

The ride back to the spa was extremely quiet, people were either sleeping or in some sort of trance. The boys had been through so much already, surely there couldn't be anything else.

Sakusa looked down at the boy who was currently beside him, the blonde had his head resting on the boys shoulder and their hands were entwined together. "Atsu" he whispered, "Are you awake?" "No" the blonde replied. Sakusa let out a deep chuckle as the other looked up at him, through his eyelashes.

"Do you think Suga will be okay?" Atsumu asked. "Yeah babe, he's strong and we'll all be there for him." The boy nodded, his eyes glossing over." "Hey, it's okay. I'm here" Sakusa whispered as he squeezed the boys hand.

Suddenly the bus stopped, they were back at the spa. "Come on" Sakusa said quietly as he pulled the other to his feet and off the bus. There was no usual chatter or laughter as the boys made their way to the sleeping quarters, not even a good night was exchanged.

Atsumu was already in bed when Sakusa came out of the bathroom, he just lay there with a defeated expression on his face. "Do you realise that I've nearly lost my two closest friends in the last few days" the blonde sobbed. "It's okay, they're both safe now" he replied pulling Atsumu into his chest.

Both of them lay quietly just looking at each other, the heat rising between them. Atsumu's eyes dropped from Sakusa's eyes to his lips and back as he took a deep breath and pulled the other closer to him. So close that their noses touched, there was barely any space between their bodies as Atsumu wrapped his legs around his boyfriends.

Sakusa felt like he was in a trance, his skin tingling where their bodies touched, Atsumu's hot breath on his neck as he gently kissed down it.

Intimacy had always been a problem for Sakusa but he didn't care when it was with Atsumu, it excited him. The blonde looked up and brushed their lips together. ' God' he thought, 'it's like having electricity run through your body. Like pure excitement.

They were only kissing but Atsumu felt like he was going to lose his mind, this boy drove him crazy, he couldn't think straight when he was with him. He was addictive and Atsumu never wanted to let him go.

"Omi, do you love me" the blonde asked breathlessly. The dark haired boy looked at him as he ran his hands up and down his torso whilst running his teeth down the blondes ear lobe.

"More than anything" he gasped as the blonde rubbed against him. "I want you" Atsumu whispered whilst pushing his leg in between Sakusa's leg.

"I want you too" he mumbled back before pushing his tongue in Atsumu's mouth causing the boy to moan slightly.

"Will you two horny fuckers shut up" Osamu shouted loudly. "The last thing I want to hear his my brother 'getting it" in the next room. Atsumu could hear Suna laughing loudly so decided to shout back. "You're just jealous that you aren't 'getting any and I am" Atsumu screeched back.

"Oh believe me, he's definitely getting some tonight" Suna chuckled.

"What?!!!" Osamu gasped as the others laughed at his reaction.