Chapter 4

"Will you two, please stop shouting" Kawa groaned, "I was in the middle of an amazing dream. I dreamt a dark haired, green eyed hunk with amazing biceps was just about to have his wicked way with me and you two bitches woke me at the best part."

Akaashi, Makki and Atsumu followed Kawa down the stairs yawning and rubbing their eyes. "What the actual fuck is up with the screeching and cackling this early in a morning? Do you know how important it is for me to get my beauty sleep" Makki pouted. "Well it isn't working" Atsumu laughed whilst running quickly away from Makki before he could exact his revenge for the comment. "Oh you better run, Atsu" Makki warned whilst chasing the blonde.

"Please someone give me coffee" Akaashi pleaded whilst looking at Suga who was pouring out drinks for them all. "How do you want it babe? Suga asked. "Black with no sugar" the boy answered. "Akaashi doesn't need sugar, he's sweet enough" Kawa pointed out just before his attention was taken, "Oh my God is that milk bread?" "Yes it is and I picked it up just for you" the redhead smiled. "I love you the most Tendou because you cater to my needs" Kawa smiled batting his eyelashes at his friend.

"I don't only bring sweet breakfast treats. I Tendou Satori literally bumped into a Adonis of a man, who happened to give me his number." They all gasped wide eyed, "come on, don't leave us hanging. Spill the tea" Atsumu shrieked.

"Okay, he was taller than me" Tendou began. "Hell, he was taller than you?" Suga asked wide eyed. "Yes" the redhead continued. "He was jacked. His biceps were huge." "I love a guy with good biceps" Kawa salivated thinking about it. "Hands off pretty boy, I saw him first" Tendou growled as Kawa wrinkled his nose and added, "I would never go after someone elses crush, especially not one of my besties". The redhead felt a little guilty and replied softly, "I know you wouldn't babe". "Continue" Makki ordered impatiently.

"He has short olive brown hair and olive green eyes and he seems sweet and innocent and very unsure of himself" Tendou sighed. "He won't stay innocent for long if he hangs out with you" Makki laughed. Tendou looked wounded but then his expression changed, "you know me too well Makki" his eyes sparkling with mischief.

The boys gathered around and ate breakfast together. "Any ideas of what you all wanna do today?" Suga asked. "Atsu and I have to get some more modelling shots for our portfolios, so Suna's gonna take them on the beach" Kawa answered, "why don't you all join in it'll be fun?" "I suppose it would be and we can have a barbecue later" Akaashi smiled.

About 30 minutes later the other two boys made their way downstairs. " Do you two want anything to eat?" Suga asked Kenma and Suna. Kenma shook his head whilst continuing to play on his game. Suna looked at them all smirking, "would any of you like to see what our neighbours look like" the boy asked as 6 heads shot around to look at him. "How?" Suga asked. "I was awake earlier and saw them on the beach so took some pics. You wanna see?" "YES!!!!" they all shouted loudly. "Okay, here we go."

 "Holy fuck" Kawa shouted, blushing widely

"Holy fuck" Kawa shouted, blushing widely. "They'll be jocks with girls all over them" Akaashi said rolling his eyes. "Next..."

"Oh my God, it's the man from my dreams" Kawa screamed whilst hyperventilating, "he's MINE, so hands OFF"

"Holy shit" Atsumu shrieked, "he's mine." Everyone laughed at the blonde who looked to have gone feral upon seeing the boy.

" Everyone laughed at the blonde who looked to have gone feral upon seeing the boy

"Oh God" Tendou shouted. "That's Ushi on the right". Everyone looked shocked. Could it be that this vacation was going to be the best one ever.

Maybe .......