Chapter 58

"What?" Oikawa asked, with a look of utter shock on his face. "Sweetie, Kyo died last year."

"I'm not lying Kawa, it was him." "Are you sure it isn't just the head injury" the brunette asked. "No, it was definitely him, he faked his death. He told me that his real name is Yamato Kyo" Suga explained. "Do you mean Yamato as in the head of the Tokyo Yakuza?" Kawa asked, a feeling of dread and despair overtaking his thoughts.

"Yes. I'll tell you everything" Suga said whilst taking a deep breath. "Apparently someone had threatened his life and mine. He said that he was used to having death threats made against him but he couldn't tolerate the prospect of someone hurting me so his father set up the fake death".

"Yeah, but wasn't he genuinely severely injured that day?" Oikawa asked. "He was but apparently one of the paramedics was one of his fathers employee's so he contacted his dad and they set it all in motion. They thought that they could stop any harm coming to me if I didn't know" Suga sniffled.

"You mean that you'd have plausible denialability" Oikawa asked as he held his friends hand gently, rubbing his thumb over the boys knuckles to calm him down. "Yes" Suga replied.

"It's okay babe, take your time" he said with a soothing voice. "He said that he was taken out of the country until he recovered and was smuggled back in without anyone knowing" Suga explained.

"Why come back now? I don't understand" the brunette asked. Suga took a deep breath and continued, "his father had people murdered." Oikawa's eyes widened, "do you mean the people behind the death threats?" the brunette asked. "No, some of their family members" he said looking at the floor.

Oikawa was horrified, "their family?" he asked. "Yeah" Suga replied, "he made them watch and threatened that if anyone pursued me or his son that he would wipe out their remaining family members."

"Suga, that's awful" he gasped. "That's not all" the silver haired boy replied, "he's been watching me since he came back." "What?" Oikawa growled, "he's been stalking you, the sick fuck." "Not just me" Suga mumbled as a sudden look of realisation flashed across Oikawa's face, "he's been watching us all, hasn't he?" the brunette asked

The silver haired boy had his eyes cast down to the floor, "I'm sorry Kawa." "Sorry for what?" he asked, "you haven't done anything wrong."

"He had Ryu murdered" Suga whispered. "What?" the brunette asked not trusting what he thought he's heard with his own two ears. "He killed Ryu" he repeated. "Why?" Oikawa asked. "Because he was hurting us all, especially me and you. Are you going to tell anyone Tooru?"

The brunette looked at his friend, "No, I'm glad Ryu's dead, he deserved it, but are we safe?" "Of course" Suga replied. "What about Daichi? Is he safe? Can Kyo really stand the thought of you being with someone else?"the brunette questioned.

"He's told me that he approves of Daichi and just wants me to be happy." "Do you still love him Suga?" Oikawa asked with baited breath. "No, I love Daichi with everything I have, he's my future".

"Hey, we're back" Daichi's voice reverberated through the room. "I've brought you something to eat babe." Suga smiled sweetly at the boy who walked towards him and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Come on Tooru, there's a cab outside waiting for us" Iwa shouted whilst grasping his boyfriends hand. "I'm coming Hajime" he replied. He gave Suga a hug and left to go back to the spa with his lover.

"Did you get chance to talk?" Daichi asked. "Yeah" replied Suga. "Did you chat about anything interesting?" Daichi asked. "Only about how much I love you" Suga replied nestling into his boyfriends chest.

"I love you too Koushi" the dark haired boy replied, "more than anything".....