Chapter 82

Kenma came out of the bathroom clean and fresh thirty minutes later, he could tell something was wrong. Kuroo looked extremely pissed. "Are you okay Tetsu" Kenma asked quietly. "I'm fine kitten, don't worry" he smiled back but Kenma could tell that it wasn't a genuine smile, something was bothering his lover.

" I'm gonna shower and then we can head to breakfast and meet the others" the older boy said whilst reaching down to cup the blondes face in his hands and then kiss him gently before retreating into the bathroom.

Kenma lay on the end of the bed, on his stomach playing animal crossing and listening to Kuroo singing badly in the shower. He chuckled quietly and sighed, he never thought that a trip to the beach would result in him meeting his soulmate but he had and he was so happy.

The blonde noticed something out of the corner of his eye over near the door so he got up and walked towards it becoming more curious by the second, it was a note that had been pushed under the door. The small boy picked it up and opened it and now he wished he hadn't but it was too late to go back.

'Hey baby,

I noticed you from day one, you're so delicate and pretty and I want you so bad that it hurts. I need to tell you that I ALWAYS get what I want so it's madness to resist.

If you tell anyone about this your pretty dark haired bestie and your annoying boyfriend will suffer the consequences and if you don't believe me look at the photograph attached.

Can't wait to make you mine. I will own you.

Your secret lover.

The blonde stood shaking, bile rising in his stomach as he looked at the photograph of a sleeping Kuroo with a gun to his head. He whimpered loudly and fell to the floor landing on his ass with a thud just as Kuroo came out of the bathroom.

"Babe, are you okay?" he shouted with concern whilst lifting the small blonde up in his arms. Luckily Kenma had managed to stuff the letter and photograph into his pocket. "You look awful, you're so pale. Do you feel unwell?" Kuroo asked.

Kenma didn't know how he'd managed it but he pulled himself together, he needed to be brave until he could figure this out. There was only one person who could solve this problem for him and that was himself. All his life people had treated him like a weakling because of his height and delicate features but this time he wasn't going to lay back and let it happen.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy. I think I just need breakfast" he answered smiling brightly.

Kuroo grasped his lovers hand as they walked out of the room and towards the elevator to join the others for the day. "I'm sure Kawa said that they're gonna do some couple shots today so that should be fun." " Yeah it will" the boy replied as the elevator doors closed and they began their trip to the lobby.

"Okay, that's 2 couples down, who do we do next" the man sniggered to his accomplice. "Let's go for power over pretty next. I feel like a bad boy." "Me too" was the response.