Chapter 15

Everyone had calmed down after the unsettling incident with Suga but most of his friends were still a little rattled. Even though the grey haired boy had suffered so much over the last year he was always there when one of the others was feeling down.

Akaashi was struggling a little and Bokuto had noticed, so he tried to think of a way to keep everyone amused, "Does anyone wanna play volleyball?" He asked the group. "That's hardly fair bro" Kuroo whined, "You and Ushijima are professionals. How can mere mortals like us stand a chance?"

Ushijima looked at the two boys and offered a suggestion, "What if we play 4 on 4 but keep switching out and I'll go on one team and Bokuto can go on the other. We'll have 2 of our group on each team and 2 of Tendou's too." "Sounds good. Who wants to play?"

"Kenma and Suna won't play, Suga isn't here and Makki has wandered off with Matsun. So you have me, Akaashi, Kawa and Atsumu" Tendou answered.

"Okay, so we have to use me and Bokuto" Ushijima began, "Daichi is with Suga, Matsun is with Makki, Kuroo is simping hard over Kenma and Osamu has gone making food. So you pick first who you want on your team".

Bokuto smiled, his eyes sparkling, "I want Akaashi". At this point the dark haired boy started to cough and splutter loudly whilst the others just laughed. "Oh I bet you do" Kawa smirked. "What!" Bokuto replied, a look of utter confusion on his face.

"I obviously want Tendou on my team" Ushijima stated staring intently at the red head in front of him.

"Okay, I'll take Iwaizumi" Bokuto began but was interrupted by his spikey haired friend, "and we wan't Kawa" he said with a flustered look on his face. "Do you know how to play volleyball?" Iwa asked. Atsumu laughed loudly, "Dear Iwaizumi, Kawa was a big deal in high school and college. He was our Captain and setter and could have also gone professional but an old injury stopped him".

Iwaizumi looked at the pretty brunette in front of him, "I knew that you were more than just a pretty face" Oikawa was a blushing mess, "you think I'm pretty Iwa chan?" " Obviously" the boy replied with a tinge of pink showing in his complexion, "how could I not?"

"Ew, get a room you two" Atsumu grinned. "I guess that means that Sakusa and I are on Ushi's team." Tendou glared at the blonde, "don't call him that." "Geez sorry babe, I was just joking" Atsumu whined. "I was kidding bae" Tendou laughed at the blonde beside him. "Let's get this shit started" he screeched.

No one had noticed that Sakusa wasn't paying attention, he was too busy staring at the blonde, mesmerised by his looks and personality. He had always thought that Osamu was good looking but if it were possible his twin was even hotter. 'Must be the personality' he mumbled to himself.

"Okay, let's get this started" Iwa shouted, getting a little over enthusiastic. "I'm still having trouble with my knee but I'll try my best" Oikawa smiled shyly. "It's okay. Don't overdo it and I'll give you a rub down after" advised Iwa, not realising what his words had done to the brunette beside him. "😳😳😳" thought Kawa.

"Oh my God Iwa" Tendou laughed loudly, "you broke Kawa" Everyone noticed that Oikawa looked like he was going to internally combust and Iwaizumi, upon realising what he had just said, couldn't look up from the floor. They all enjoyed the match especially Bokuto, whose team just happened to win.

The boys decided to return to the beach house to see if Osamu had finished making food for them all. Atsumu noticed that Sakusa kept giving him furtive glances, "are you okay?" the blonde asked with a smirk on his face. "Err I think that you're really pretty Sumu" the boy answered quietly. "You smooth Fucker" Iwa laughed. "Shut up, I just wanted to let him know what I think of him" Sakusa mumbled.

"Come with me" Atsumu whispered whilst grabbing the dark haired boys hand. "Where are we going?" he asked suddenly getting quite flustered. "I just wanna spend some time with you. Is that okay" Atsumu asked. "Yes" the boy replied.