Chapter 91

"It was Hideo" Akaashi mumbled. "I'll fucking kill him" screamed an irate Bokuto. "Bro, please" Kuroo shouted as he tried to get his friends attention, "he still has Kenma."

Bokuto's eyes widened, "I'm so sorry. I didn't think" he mumbled whilst pulling his friend into a tight embrace.

"Akaashi, was it just him?" Suga asked whilst rubbing the distraught boys back and glaring at Bokuto, as for some reason he hadn't made any attempt to soothe the boy.

"No there were 3 of them but he was the only one that spoke and they were all covered so I didn't see any distinguishing features."

"Okay, Bokuto come and look after Akaashi while the rest of us look for Kenma" Suga ordered. "I want to look for him" cried Akaashi as Bokuto hugged him. "Akaashi you need medical treatment, you were knocked unconscious" Konoha said softly. "Come on let's get you to reception so a I can treat you properly." Akaashi just nodded sadly.

Everyone fanned out to continue looking for the small blonde apart from Konoha, Akaashi, Bokuto and Terushima who wanted to check if anything had been captured on the surveillance cameras.

"They're back on" Kiyoko informed Terushima as they huddled around the screen. "It has to be the three bartenders" Yachi added.

After about 10 minutes something confusing appeared on he screen, it showed the bar area and one of the bartenders had been there throughout the time that Akaashi and Kenma had disappeared. "Wait, that means that he can't have been involved in the kidnapping" Terushima stated to the police captain who was currently present with the rest of his team. "Officer Takagi go and bring that man here now" the Captain ordered.

Habiki was brought into the Managers office to be questioned by the Captain whilst Terushima and Kiyoko looked on.

"What the hell is going on?" asked Habiki who was currently failing to control his anger. "Where are your friends? Where have they taken Kozume Kenma?" the Captain shouted whilst slamming his hand into the table, which made the bartender jump in shock.

"I don't know what you're talking about" the blonde answered. "Stop stalling" Terushima screamed, "if anything has happened to him, I swear to God that I'll end you."

"Look if you can't control yourself Mr Terushima then I'll have to ask you to leave." "I'm sorry Sir, I'm just really worried about my friend." The Captain just nodded and turned back to Habiki. "If you want to help yourself you need to tell me where the missing man is."

"Look, I'm really not involved, I thought that they were just blowing off steam when they said that they were going to interfere with the two pretty boys. I didn't believe them" he answered.

"Is Touma or Hideo the ring leader?" the Captain asked. Habiki began to laugh uncontrollably. "What's so funny?" Terushima shouted. "You've got entirely the wrong idea. I think someone got played by the master" he laughed. "What do you mean, stop talking shit and get to the point."

"The ring leader is your new boyfriend Kiyoshi" he smirked. "I don't believe you" screamed a raged filled Terushima. "You all trreated him awfully, he was assaulted by you and your friends."

"Let me guess, he told you that" Habiki sniggered. "He plays the innocent, gets on side with the guests and then sets up the sting to steal, maim or assault in whatever way possible that he can imagine. Believe me this isn't the first time he's done this. Check his personel records at the other hotels that he worked at previously".

"We don't have time for that at the minute. Have you any idea where they would have taken him?" the Captain growled. "Why don't you try the room he was in before he moved into his suite" the blonde ordered pointing at Terushima.

They all rushed out of the room and came face to face with all of the others. "What is it?" Kuroo demanded. "It's Kiyoshi" Terushima snapped. "What, they have him too?" Bokuto asked, a look of confusion on his face.

"No, Kiyoshi is the ring leader, he took Kenma."