Chapter 45

Everyone was rushing around trying to get everything set up for the surprise party for Oikawa and Iwaizumi's return from the hospital. Daichi and Suga had driven to pick them up and had to send a signal text on their way home.

The beach house was now a little cramped since there was now 16 people sharing but it had 4 bedrooms and each bedroom had 2 double beds. It was embarrassing though sharing the room with another couple but they knew that they had to make it work.

Ushijima and Osamu got the barbecue started, Akaashi and Kenma arranged the music, Tendou and Suna made a cake, Matsun and Makki were in charge of the booze, Kuroo, Bokuto and Sakusa decorated the ground floor with balloons, streamers and fairy lights and Atsumu had made sure that Kawa and Iwa's bed had nice clean sheets and there was fresh clothes picked out for them when they got home.

"They're 5 minutes away" Akaashi shouted as they all hid and waited. "I'm sooooo excited" Bokuto shrieked. "Calm down Bokuto san, we don't want to spoil the surprise, do we?"

"Sorry Kaashi, I'm just so glad that they're both okay and I'm really happy that we all get to do this together". Akaashi felt his heart swell and he realised that he had fallen hard for the grey haired boy. He put his arm around Bokuto and pulled him close leaving a soft kiss on his cheek. "What was that for Kaashi?" he asked with a look of surprise. "It's for being you Kou" he replied. Before Bokuto could say anything else they heard the car stop outside the house.

The door opened and everyone shouted "SURPRISE"

Oikawa looked around with tears in his eyes and Iwaizumis arm around his waist. How had he got so lucky? He had amazing friends and he was going to move in with the boy of his dreams when they returned home.

"You okay babe?" Iwaizumi asked, concern evident in his voice.
"Yes" he replied with a smile, "I'm fine." "Yes you are most definitely fine" the spiky haired boy laughed as he noticed the blush creeping across his lovers face.

"I've laid some clothes upstairs for you if you wanna shower and change before we start the party" Atsumu said whilst bringing both boys in for a tight hug. "Don't you ever worry me like that again, ok?" he sniffled, "you scared us all". "I know and I'm sorry but if staying outside meant that I would have lost Iwa there's no way I wasn't going in after him." "I know, I would have probably done the same if it was Omi. Now go and change so that we can eat."

The boys had an amazing night together, laughing, dancing, singing and just a little kissing. The mood had gone reflective as the end of the night neared. "What is everyone going to do when we leave here?" Suga asked quietly.

"Iwa and I are moving in together" Oikawa smiled brightly. "Yeah, I'm gonna move into Tooru's apartment and just see where this goes" Iwa added.

"Me and Akaashi are moving into our new apartment in the city" Kenma said excited at the fact that he would be getting his friend away from his horrible mother. "I can't wait" Akaashi giggled.

Kuroo looked happily at the two boys, "yeah me and Bokuto move into our apartment the day after we get back and we're just a few blocks away from Kenma and Akaashi."

" Osamu and I are going to spend as much time as possible together" Atsumu smiled ruffling his brothers hair. "All 4 of us are going to look for a place together. Me, Atsumu, Suna and Sakusa" Osamu added.

" We're going to continue dating and hopefully Tendou and I will find our own little place" Ushijima said entwining their fingers. "Us too" Makki and Matsun shouted.

The boys all looked at the only 2 who hadn't said anything yet and noticed the dark haired boy looking intently at Suga. "Will you move in with me once my 3 month training at the police academy has finished!" he asked. Suga's eyes widened, "I'd love to Daichi"