Chapter 19

"Bro, what's next?" Kuroo shouted barely able to hide his excitement. "I have no idea, honestly but I'll see if I can find out" Sakusa replied ascending the stairs to where the others were changing. He heard giggling coming from one room so knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer.

"Omi, what's up" Atsumu smiled. "The guys just wanna know what's next." "Oh they do. I'll tell you but you have to promise not to share the secret" he laughed, his eyes sparkling with mischief. 'God, he's gorgeous' the boy thought and then his face flushed as Atsumu pulled him close and then whispered in his ear, "Maid outfits." The boy gulped at the thought. "Okay see you in five" Atsumu giggled shutting the door behind him.

Sakusa had to steady himself before walking back downstairs to the others. "Why are you sweating AND blushing?" Matsun asked, "what did they say?".

"Err it's a- a surprise" the boy stammered. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Iwa asked. Just then a voice was heard from above, "we're ready Omi." "God help us all" he said just loud enough for the others to hear. The room went silent.

"First up is Tendou Satori" the raven haired boy announced loudly. As the boy reached the bottom of the stairs, audible gasps could be heard....

 As the boy reached the bottom of the stairs, audible gasps could be heard

"Oh my fucking God" Ushijima cursed. Everyone turned and looked at the usually stoic boy, in all the time the boys had known him they had never heard him utter even the smallest curse word. He didn't like the use of profanity but he couldn't help it. Tendou walked up to him smiling, "you like it Ushi?" Ushijima just nodded enthusiastically.

"The next one up is Suna Rintaro." Everyone noticed Osamu sit upright as he waited for the pretty boy to appear...

" Everyone noticed Osamu sit upright as he waited for the pretty boy to appear

"Damn, I'm done" he gasped. "Fuck, he looks hot" he said to Daichi who was sitting beside him, wide eyed. "Bro, he's even wearing stockings" the boy continued. Suna walked towards him and asked "may I?" Osamu looked confused. "May I sit on your lap?" he asked the malfuntioning boy who agreed wholeheartedly.

"Okay up next is Hanamaki Takahiro." Up to this point Matsun had been laughing and teasing the others but now it was his turn. Iwa thought it was hilarious.