Chapter 11

Sakusa looked shyly at the blonde, he did find him very attractive but he wasn't good at approaching people that he didn't know but he had promised Osamu who had promptly disappeared with the dark haired photographer.

The boy grumbled under his breath whilst walking towards Atsumu, "Er, um, I'm Sakusa, nice to meet you" he said whilst shyly looking at the ground. He had to admit that he thought that the blonde was very pretty but he was a little confused. The Miya twins were identical so why had Sakusa never been attracted to Osamu.

"Hi, hello, are you okay? You zoned out for a while there" Atsumu smiled. "Sorry I was just wondering, if you're identical twins why have I never thought that Osamu was pretty?" The dark haired boy realised too late that he had said that comment out loud. "Oh shit, I'm sorry about that" he mumbled looking extremely flustered.

Atsumu giggled cutely," You think I'm pretty? Sakusa realised that there was no point trying to deny it now, he had already dropped himself right in it. "Yes, I think that you're very pretty" the boy admitted.

"Would you like to go paddle in the sea for a little while" Atsumu asked hopefully. "Of course" the boy replied as they walked towards the shore line.

"Tell me about yourself" the blonde smiled. "Well, I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi, I'm 22, I'm due to start work at Tokyo central hospital as a dietician and physiotherapist in September, I went all through college with all of these guys and I have a phobia about germs and meeting new people. Your turn"

Atsumu looked at the boy and responded. "I'm Miya Atsumu, I'm 22, I'm a model, I went through college with all of these guys. We stayed in a share house together, I'm very bubbly but struggled with depression during the time I was away from Osamu. The boy sniffled, obviously taken aback by the emotions that he felt throughout the day.

The dark haired boy wanted to comfort the blonde but he was scared. Firstly he had only known the boy a few hours so he didn't know if he would be okay about being comforted by a stranger and secondly the fear of germs was freaking him out. After he had weighed up his choices he decided to reach for Atsumu's hand.

Atsumu pulled his hand back quickly leaving Sakusa shocked, "I'm so sorry if I over stepped my boundaries. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone." The boy looked dejected.

"Wait" Atsumu gasped, "that's not why I pulled my hand away" Sakusa looked at him with a confused expression, "then why did you?"

"You told me that you had a thing about germs and meeting new people so I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable just because I was upset," Atsumu replied.

"Can I hold your hand now?" the dark haired boy whispered whilst looking intently at the blonde. "Yes" Atsumu replied with a breathy whisper, Sakusa didn't need telling twice. The couple continued to walk hand in hand down the beach, everyone watching as they meandered off into the distance.

"What would you prefer I call you?" Sakusa asked. The other boy looked at him, "call me Atsu, Sumu or better still baby" he chuckled. "I've decided that I'm gonna call you Omi, if that's okay?"

"That's fine baby" the boy laughed whilst watching Atsumu hyperventilate...