Chapter 68

Daichi couldn't believe that he'd gotten this lucky as he looked intently at the beautiful silver haired angel beside him. He was mesmerised as he scanned the boys features as he slept, his skin was so fair and soft, his eyelashes were long and feathery and just below his left eye was a beauty spot.

The dark haired boy had never been lucky in love, he was always the one to get his heartbroken, always the one dumped and always the one left alone. He knew that he got serious fast and wanted to make the person who he was with his everything but he never got anything back in return. However, this time with Suga was going to be different, he could just tell.

Suga got the boys attention by moving slightly although his eyes didn't open Daichi could see that there was movement underneath his eyelids, he was obviously dreaming about something as he murmured something inaudible under his breath.

Daichi's heart nearly jumped out of his chest when he saw the boy smile in his sleep, it was the cutest, most attractive thing he had ever seen and he knew at that moment that he was in love. In love, with this perfect being in front of his eyes, in love with his beautiful exterior as well as his equally beautiful interior. His passion, his empathy, his caring nature and most of all the way he loved his family and friends.

"Daichi" the boy uttered in a breathy murmur. "Yes baby?" the dark haired boy replied whilst cupping the boys face in his hands whilst looking into the boys hazel eyes. "Kiss me" Suga whispered.

"Yes sir" he chuckled in return as he pulled the boy in, kissing him slowly and deeply. Suga decided it was time to take things further and wrapped him leg around Daichi's waist, pushing the heel of his foot into the bottom of the dark haired boys back and pulling him in closer.

"Breakfast is ready bitches" Tendou shouted whilst banging loudly on everyones bedroom doors.

Suga groaned loudly, "I think we should get up before Tendou breaks the door down." "It's probably best" Daichi chuckled. The pair extricated themselves from each other as Suga sat of the end of the bed. "Daichi, can I ask you something?" the boy asked with a serious expression on his face. "Yeah of couse, what's up?"

"We only have two weeks of the summer left once we go back to the beach house today and I was worried that I won't see you for three months while you're at the academy."

Daichi looked at his lover and realised that the boy actually looked sad. "Baby, don't worry, I get every other weekend off, I can come home and see you then, it'll go quickly I promise."

"What about the living situation?" Suga asked. "Well, my dad just signed the papers on a rental property that's only a ten minute walk from Miyagi Police station and you're currently living with your parents so why don't you move into my apartment as soon as we return home and I can join you when I graduate in three months time."

"I'm going to be working at Miyagi Elementary school, how far away is the apartment?" Suga asked, brightening up a little. "The apartment is literally around the corner from the school" Daichi smiled. "Oh my God, that's perfect" Suga gasped. "Do you feel any better now Koushi?" "Yeah babe" he answered, kissing the boys forehead.

"I'm not gonna tell you hoes again" Tendou shouted at which Suga jumped out of bed and threw the door open, sticking his head outside and shouting.

"Tendou Satori if you ever cock block me again imma rip your balls off". "Well damn" Daichi laughed as the boy slammed the door and jumped back into bed.