Chapter 24

Suga was in the kitchen preparing breakfast with Akaashi when Oikawa and Kenma entered the house. "What have you two been up to" he chuckled as both of his friends looked at the floor whilst sharing the same embarrassed expression.

"Spill the tea" Tendou shouted whilst descending the stairs. "There's no tea to spill" Oikawa blushed. "I think the marks on your neck say otherwise" Akaashi smirked. "No no no no no" Oikawa whimpered whilst checking his image in the mirror but seeing no marks. "You bitch, Akaashi Keiji" he shouted as the others laughed at him loudly. "Busted, I just wanted to see if I could trick you into spilling the gossip and I think I was very successful in doing that."

All of the boys sat around the table eating pancakes. "So, Kenma what happened?" Suna asked with an amused grin on his face. "He kissed me" Kenma answered whilst turning a lovely crimson colour. "Oh my God Kenma, that's huge. How do you feel about him?" Suna asked. Everyone stared whilst holding their breath. "He seems really nice but you all know that I've never had a boyfriend before, so I'm unsure of how this works"

Kenma had never given a potential suitor a chance to take him out. He was extremely socially awkward preferring his own company to anyone elses apart from the 7 boys that he was currently staying with but Kuroo seemed different. Maybe it was about time to lower his walls and let someone in.

Suga noticed Oikawa trying to sneak upstairs, "not so fast Oikawa Tooru." Kawa decided to try his luck and ran up the remaining stairs and ran into his room hearing the thundering footsteps following close behind. He ran into his room and pushed his full weight against the door hoping that it would stop the others from coming in and tormenting him. However 5 against 1 was no match as he was pushed forcefully backwards and landed on his ass on the floor.

"I'm not telling" he screeched loudly. "Hey what're you doing to Kawa?" the boys looked around to see Makki smirking. "We wanna know what happened between him and Iwaizumi but he won't spill the tea" Atsumu whined.

"You don't need him for that, I saw the whole thing" the boy grinned as he noticed the look of horror on Oikawa's face. "Don't you dare Makki" he shouted.

"Come on Makki, tell us"an excitable Suga pleaded. "Well, put it this way, Matsun had to remind Iwa where the condoms and lube were kept"

"AAAARRRGGGHH NO NO NO MAKKI PLEASE" the boy screamed. "Holy fuck Kawa. I'm so proud of you" Suga laughed loudly. However when the laughter stopped they all noticed that Kawa looked distraught. "It's ok babe, we were only joking" Suga said whilst ruffling the boys hair.

"It's not that" he sniffled, "he was so cold this morning when I left. I feel like he got what he wanted, so I was no longer of any use to him." Kawa began to sob softly. Everyone gathered around to comfort the boy, "I've been so stupid Suga, why didn't I do what I normally do and make excuses and leave and then I wouldn't feel like this."

Everyone knew that this was out of character for Kawa, he didn't normally do this. He had only slept with one person and that was his ex who he had dated for 2 years and even then they were dating for 6 months before Kawa took it further even though the boy pleaded with him he wouldn't budge.

Akaashi looked towards Suga and saw the rage building in him, "Fuck this. You lot look after Kawa, I'm gonna sort this out" Suga screamed as he stomped out of the house and into the neighbouring beach house.

"Suga, Hi" Daichi smiled brightly but it faded quickly when he saw the look on the boys face. "Where's your fuck boy of a friend?" he growled. Daichi looked confused, "who're you talking about?" "Fucking Iwaizumi" Suga answered. "What has he done?" the boy groaned.

"Your lovely friend got what he wanted from Kawa and then completely ignored him. He's absolutely devastated."

Daichi thought for a while and then suddenly realised the date, 16th July. "Suga, it's not what you think I promise you." "Then what is it Daichi?" the grey haired boy asked.

Daichi took a deep breath and replied, "Iwa's older brother committed suicide 2 years ago today." Suga's face paled " Fuck!"