Chapter 52

The bottle spun for a little longer than normal and everyone was getting more and more excited as it eventually came to a halt right in front of Sakusa.

"Okay bro" Kuroo began, "Is it true that when you were in your last year of high school..." "I know what's coming next" the boy interrupted. "Yes I did spray my Math teacher with Lysol."

Atsumu snorted, "Oh my God Omi, why?" "He came into class with a cold and was sneezing everywhere. I asked him to go home as I had a training camp the day after and I didn't want to miss it so I sprayed him."

"How can you have such a straight face when you say that?" Iwa laughed. "I'd spray all of you if we were in the same situation," the boy answered, "so beware!"

"Okay next is Bokuto." "Shit, this'll be good" Tendou chuckled.

Sakusa coughed to clear his throat and then asked the question. "Is it true that you ran through school naked, twice, because someone dared you to?" "Why twice?" Makki asked. "They said that they didn't see the first time, so I did it again" Bokuto smiled widely. " Oh my God Bokuto san" Akaashi sighed whilst shaking his head. "Hey bro, Akaashi didn't go to the same school as us so he missed out" Kuroo smirked.

Akaashi flushed brightly as Bokuto removed all of his clothes and ran around the room naked.

"Bokuto put some damn clothes on, I really don't wanna see your dick"Iwaizumi shouted. "Yeah, put it away bro" Matsun added. "Okay, okay chill. This place is a sausage fest, not a girl in sight so I believe that we've all seen it anyhow" Bokuto pouted whilst pulling on his pants. He picked up the bottle and spun again.

"Okay Makki it's your turn" Bokuto advised whilst Akaashi was whispering something in his ear. "Is it true that you tricked Oikawa into thinking that aliens were hiding in his garage?"

"Akaashi, why?" Oikawa wailed. "Because it was fucking hilarious" Akaashi chuckled. Iwa just sat looking at Oikawa and said, "I think I've changed my mind about moving in with you." "It's okay Iwa chan I keep the garage locked so they can't get out" Kawa smiled. "WTF Kawa.." he stopped mid sentence when the brunette looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "It's okay baby, I love you no matter what crazy things you do or say." Oikawa pulled his boyfriend in for a hug.

"Matsun it's your turn. I really can't wait for this answer" Makki chuckled. "Is it true that you fooled everyone in sixth grade that you had measles and they closed the school to stop the illness from spreading?" " How did you do that?" Daichi asked. "I drew spots on my face and body with a red permanent marker" he laughed. You're hilarious" Atsumu laughed hysterically.

"Okay next is Kenma. Is it true that you spray painted the word BITCH on Akaashis mums car?" Akaashi looked at the boy and burst into laughter as the small boy picked up the shot glass and knocked it back. "Shit, don't get on the wrong side of Kenma" Suna laughed.

Kenma didn't bother to spin the bottle again as there was only Ushijima left so he just asked the question. Kuroo had already told him what to ask and he thought that it was so cute. "Ushi, is it true that your first crush was your second grade teacher?"

Ushijima flushed a deep red. "Oh my God Toshi, you're so cute" Tendou cooed but then realised that the boy looked upset. "Hey it's okay, we've all been there" he said whilst cuddling into the boy, "you don't need to answer, if you don't want to."

The usually stoic boy began to explain and it shocked everyone. "Someone told him that I had a crush on him and he made me stay back after class. He told me that I was disgusting and that God would punish me because a man can't love another man."

Everyone looked on wide eyed, anger apparent on their faces as the boy sobbed uncontrollably in his boyfriends arms.