Chapter 49

"Kawa, Iwa we've ordered pizza and it's on its way" shouted Atsumu. The brunette smiled at the boy who was holding him so tightly, "I'm okay Hajime, don't worry. Let's go and join the others". The boys rose off the bed and walked into the lounge area were the others were sitting.

"Come on bitches, get a drink" Suga shouted loudly. It was obvious that the silver haired boy was on the road to complete intoxication but everyone loved drunk Suga even more than they did normal Suga. He was so much fun.

Iwa looked around the room and saw that all the boys were drinking, he smiled at Oikawa and chuckled, "come on babe it looks like we have some catching up to do". Both of them picked up a bottle and chugged it down just as the pizza arrived.

Everyone sat on the floor and ate. The alcohol continued to flow until Suga wobbly got to his feet. "I wanna say something" he said slightly slurring his words, " Kawa we love you babe and we're all here for you so we'd like to celebrate the demise of the piece of shit known as Tachibana Ryu." Everyone gasped as they looked to check the expression on Kawa's face. Was this gonna be too much for him.

However Kawa jumped up and embraced Suga, "he's taken over so much of my life and I'm not gonna let him have any effect on my future so yeah, let's celebrate. Woo hoo" the boy screeched.

Everyone in the room felt the mood lift. "Let's play a game" Atsumu smirked. "What do you wanna play?" Sakusa asked. "How about ' truth or drink" he replied. "What do you mean?" the dark haired man asked.

"Ok we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on they will be asked a question. They can either answer truthfully or take a shot." "Yayyyy, let's do this" Tendou shouted. "Kawa you spin and ask the first question."

Kawa spun the bottle as everyone watched intently as to who it would land on. The bottle eventually stopped on Suna. "Okay is it true that you got caught smoking weed in the medical room in high school but tried to blame the school nurse?" Suga let out a loud snort as he began to cry as he was laughing so hard, "Oh my God I remember that." Suna smirked at the boys and answered "TRUE."

"Okay which of you hoe's is next?" he said spinning the bottle which landed on Tendou. "Ohhhh shit" Suga laughed, "shit's about to go down."

Ushijima leaned in intently to hear the redheads secrets, the truth was that Tendou captivated him. He'd never felt like this before, it was exciting.

"Ok" Suna began, "what was the first thing that crossed your mind when you met Ushijima." The stoic boy's eyes widened but much to his disappointment the redhead reached for the shot class but as his fingers touched the glass he smirked and pulled them away. "Just kidding" he laughed, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "My first thought was Holy shit this guys hot and what I'd like to do with him if I ever got the chance."

Everyone looked directly at Ushijima who was crimson, he gulped loudly and then rose from his seat and grabbed Tendou's hand and pulled him towards their room.

"Sorry everyone, continue without us. Suna you can spin again. I'm about to have all my wishes come true" the boy shrieked as he heard his friends cheering him on.

I've decided to let you all choose who Ryu's killer will be. I have seven options so if you can leave a number between 1 - 7 I'll use the one with most votes. You have one week from today

I also wondered if any of you would mind reading my newest fanfic. It's called 'Keep it in the family - A crossover anime A.U. It hasn't been getting much love and I'd like to know where I'm going wrong.

Thank you so much ❤