Chapter 47

The evening arrived quickly as the boys gathered together to share a meal. "I still can't believe that we're here" Suna smiled at the grey haired boy sitting beside him, "you're parents are so generous." Osamu nodded, "I'm just glad that I get a second chance with my mom."the grey haired boy smiled. Suna pulled the him into his arms, "you're so cute" he chuckled.

The soft and fluffy moment was ruined by Atsumu jumping on the pair of them, "Ew get a room. We don't wanna see your horny asses whilst we're trying to eat." "Fuck you Atsu, " Osamu shouted" not everyone's like you." Atsumu gave his brother a withering look and went to sit beside his boyfriend.

After they had eaten, the boys had noticed that Oikawa had looked a little off but were too scared to ask thinking that the love birds had fought but that wasn't the case.

Suga had noticed Iwaizumi looking at the boy with a worried look on his face. "What's wrong hun" the grey haired boy asked his friend. The silence was deafening as everyone turned to look at the boy who promptly became a dithering, tear stained mess.

"Noooo, don't cry baby" Iwa said trying to soothe the boy. "Do you want me to tell them?" he asked. Oikawa looked down at the floor and nodded. "Tell us what" Akaashi asked becoming a little uneasy. It had to be bad if it had reduced his friend to this.

Iwa sighed loudly, "he received a call from the Detective at the police station. We all have to give evidence in his ex's trial when we get back to Tokyo and he's scared to see him again." An audible gasp could be heard as Suga got up and cuddled his friend. "He can't hurt you now sweetie, we're gonna make sure that he never gets out of prison to do this to anyone else. Okay?"
"Okay Suga" the brunette whispered back.

Later that evening a secret phone call took place. "Yeah, he's in Tokyo Central Prison, Tachibana Ryu. I want him gone. Do you understand? I want him nailing to the wall for what he did. No you dumb ass I don't mean literally. Just make sure he suffers".

The boys were greeted by a beautiful sunny morning. The birds sang and the sound of the river running nearby could be heard.

" Good morning" Suga smiled at the boys who had attempted to actually get their lazy asses out of bed. "Morning Suga" Iwaizumi replied. "How has he been since last night?" the silver haired boy whispered as he didn't want to alert Kawa, who was still sleeping, to the fact that they were talking about him. "He had a few nightmares but he eventually calmed down" he replied.

The peaceful ambience was shattered as Kawa ran crying hysterically towards the breakfast area. The boy couldn't catch his breath, he could get any words out as his friends try to calm him.

"What the fuck's going on?" Suna growled, annoyance evident in his voice at having been woken so early.

"He's dead, he's dead..d" Kawa cried as Iwaizumi grabbed him and tried to calm him down. Everyone gathered around the boy. "Who? Who's dead? Suga asked looking more than a little worried.

"Ryu, Ryu's dead. They found him murdered in his cell this morning !!!!!