Chapter 77

Yachi watched all of the boys returning to the poolside area to change and get their hair and any cosmetic touch ups. 'Wait there's meant to be sixteen of them' she thought to herself whilst trying to pin point the location of the last boy and then she noticed him huddled in a corner looking a little uncomfortable.

"Hi, it's Kenma, isn't it?" she asked smiling at the small blonde. He had been playing a game on his phone but looked up to see who was addressing him.

"Hi" he replied quietly. "Are you okay" she asked, concern evident in her voice. "I'm a little nervous to be quite honest" he mumbled back. "Why?" she asked sitting beside the boy. "I'm really uncomfortable with my body" he sighed. "The others are all really hot and I sometimes get mistaken for a girl."

This worried Yachi, she didn't want the agency to push someone into a difficult situation just to advertise an holiday resort. "Kenma, you don't mind me calling you that, do you?" she asked. "No that's fine" he replied. "You're beautiful, it doesn't matter what gender you are, you are you and that's all that matters. I've heard a lot about you from Oikawa san and Atsumu san and they think that you're amazing. You care about other people and are a great friend so I will not stand for anyone making you feel uncomfortable so if you don't want to model no one is going to force you. Ok?"

The small boy looked at the young woman in front of him and he felt warm inside. It was amazing to think that his friends thought so much of him, he was happy. "I'll do it but will you ask if they'll do my shoot first, so that I can get it over with?" he asked whilst giving her a huge smile. "No problem" she replied, squeezing his hand before she walked off.

Keiko, the photographer, got all of the boys together, "okay, so this is the last shoot of the day but the shots are going to be a little more revealing so I'm only going to allow the model on set. If any of you feel uncomfortable please tell me and we'll try something else. Don't forget this is meant to be fun. Kenma's first" she advised the others.

The boys cleared the area and sat in the hotel coffee shop to wait to be called for their turn but obviously Kenma went first and after a few dud shots he found his groove and Keiko found her shot.

KENMA -

AKAASHI -

AKAASHI -