Chapter 35

Tendou tried to hide the fact that his eyes never left Ushijima, he loved the way the muscles on his arms and back flexed mouth wateringly every time he moved. He was an adonis but also quite awkward which was a mix that really appealed to the red head. He also loved the fact that he had no idea how hot he actually was.

"Stop drooling" Suna laughed, "your tongue is literally on the floor right now." Tendou groaned, "but Rin, look at him, he's spectacular and he doesn't even realise it. How hot is that?"

"He's looking at you bro" Bokuto whispered to Ushijima. "Who is?" he replied, looking clueless. "Tendou, of course. He's really into you, according to Kenma and Akaashi" Kuroo added getting in on the conversation.

"Why would someone as pretty, confident, kind and funny as Tendou like me?" the clueless boy asked, "I'm average, awkward and have no game."

"WTF BRO! Have you actually seen yourself? Bokuto asked whilst scrolling through his phone. "Let me show you some of the images online of Ushijima Wakatoshi, professional volleyball player at the moment."

"Okay firstly we have this"....

"Then this"....

"And lastly this"

"And lastly this".....

"How can you not realise just how hot you are bro?" Kuroo asked looking a little perturbed

"How can you not realise just how hot you are bro?" Kuroo asked looking a little perturbed. All of a sudden the look on his face turned into one of pure mischief, "I bet Tendou would like these." "No, don't you dare" Ushijima growled whilst trying to take the phone, unfortunately it was too late. "Noooooo" the boy wailed as he looked over at the redhead to see his face turn the colour of his hair as he looked at his phone.

Ushijima was mortified, "I hate you two, so much" and with that he walked away, hearing the two idiots laughing loudly in the background as he left.

After about thirty minutes he decided to walk towards the jet ski's as it was something that he'd always wanted to try. Minutes later the boy was having a chat with a member of the deck team about the do's and don'ts of safely riding a jet ski when they heard a disappointed voice. "Please don't tell me that's the last one"

"Sorry bro, you'll have to either wait for one to be returned or get on the back of this one with your friend." Tendou looked a little flustered, "it's okay I'll wait for the next one."

"Wait," Ushijima shouted,"I don't mind, come on get on and we'll have some fun." Tendou looked at the vision before him and mumbled, "you would just have to be shirtless too. Holy fuck Satori pull yourself together."

"Sorry, did you just say something, I couldn't hear you" Ushijima asked looking at the redhead with a clueless expression. "Er, I was just saying that I'd love to join you. If you're sure that's okay." "Of course, now come on and get on" the larger boy replied.

Tendou tried to get on without touching the other boy but slipped and landed straight on top of Ushijima. " Oh my God I'm so sorry" he whined whilst flushing a deep red but something also became apparent and it pleased him immensely when he realised that the larger boy was also extremely flustered, and it showed. The redhead smirked, 'this is gonna be fun' he thought to himself.

After an awkward five minutes the boys sped off into the distance. "Yeah goooooo Wakatoshi" Bokuto shouted whilst flailing his arms about wildly. "Look bro, we have to help him out, he's so awkward and he deserves to be happy" Kuroo pointed out to his friend.

"Yes bro operation Ushiten is a go."